JAMES GAMBLE CLASSIC/POST UPDATES HERE!

WOSgrad

We interrupt this riveting discussion about who has had tough brackets, who has not and whatever difference it makes to provide an actual scoring update from this morning:

Hardin-Jefferson 40, Houston Fallbrook 36

My apologies for the interruption, now back to your regularly scheduled quarreling.

SMH,  you forgot to put Fallbrook JV

Great game i assume for both. Half of the plot is completed should Ozen defeat their crosstown rival Westbrook for the second time this year PA Memorial will get a third shot at Ozen. No rocket science is needed to diagnose script. Not a whining disgruntled fan here just an old school observer. A high school basketball game controlled by adults seeking a favorable outcome by sometimes deceptive means. It's just a game,good luck to all teams the rest of this tournament. jmo......... 

LOL! 

Results are the defining point, but I still stick with my statement that the one game I would have changed was have HJ play West Brook in first round and not Ozen. Just my humble opinion.

I would have agreed pre-tournament.   Based on the first two rounds, however, I would have seeded it Ozen - 1, PAM - 2, Kelly - 3, and WB - 4.  We will see how the next game goes but based on their first two games, probably Marion - 5.  You could alternate Memorial and Kelly.  Obviously HJ would be 4, 5 or 6 so still shouldn't play the 1 seed but at that point, it gets a little too nit picky.  I'm sure Saveat would rather play HJ than Fall Brook's JV.