UIL explains why attendance down from last year.

so the kid alone was worth more than 22 points against our defense,don't think so..besides that did u see wos controlling the clock after Dallas td in the 3rd...so yeah a one man team doesn't beat a good defense EVER

Scoring 22 points not hard when a teams defense is on the field all game...I don't think Celina got one first down in the first half after the QB went down but like I said I can tell you and most other WOS fans on here don't much about football lol but #carryon

From an outsider looking in on this. Based on Ozens logic WOS did not win a state title, Celina lost a state title.  If this is true Brock did not win a title either, Yoe lost a state title when they lost their RB.  

Na WOS won injuries apart of the game at the end of the day but WOS fans refuse to believe the game would've been different had the QB not got hurt 

Seen somewhere the coach said 75% of his game plan was that kid,that's a shame and he "the coach"lost that game then ..promise u if our main guy"any kid u wanna say is him"goes down the next man will at least know what he supposed to do..#7 was lost and that's on the coach

i said that to several idiots over the weekend, I know a past Celina coach who would have had his backup ready at all times for the playoffs let alone a state title game: G.A. Moore. 

Pingleton threw for like 70 yards in a shootout against Gilmer lol.

Alexander was the worry for me. That kid is huge, running behind a huge line. He had 220 yards and 3 TDs against Argyle in the regular season and 150 yards against Gilmer.

Anybody thinking their QB was gonna stand back there like Aaron Rodgers doesn't know what they're talking about.

Alexander was the worry for me. That kid is huge, running behind a huge line. He had 220 yards and 3 TDs against Argyle in the regular season and 150 yards against Gilmer.

Anybody thinking their QB was gonna stand back there like Aaron Rodgers doesn't know what they're talking about.

my point he was a runner so if he stays in he keeps getting hit along wwth alexander

yup!  +1000

Thats why on the game thread after they went down I stated if Alexander didnt start going off they were in trouble. #11 did produce though, I give them that. The HC should have had the other guy ready, period, especially that late in the year.

Ppl forget Yoe had a backup that could produce in that RB position, the problem was he ended up twisting his ankle and eventually came back in but wasn't the same, Yoe still could have won that game, Yoe coach had someone who could still produce after the main guy went out and didnt complain bout a 75% gameplan, why not Celina….. 

Lol but you failed to mention he rushed for 153 along with 2 TD's point is with him being out it allowed WOS to key on the only other major offensive threat because the back up QB wasn't a threat to run or throw.

yup!  +1000

Thats why on the game thread after they went down I stated if Alexander didnt start going off they were in trouble. #11 did produce though, I give them that. The HC should have had the other guy ready, period, especially that late in the year.

Ppl forget Yoe had a backup that could produce in that RB position, the problem was he ended up twisting his ankle and eventually came back in but wasn't the same, Yoe still could have won that game, Yoe coach had someone who could still produce after the main guy went out and didnt complain bout a 75% gameplan, why not Celina….. 

Maybe because it's much easier to find a good back up RB in high school than QB....seriously Buddy? Smh

Scoring 22 points not hard when a teams defense is on the field all game...I don't think Celina got one first down in the first half after the QB went down but like I said I can tell you and most other WOS fans on here don't much about football lol but #carryon

Didn't watch that first drive too closely did you?  After Pingleton left the game, it was Knowles who drove them down into the red zone.

You might want to stick to that Central/Westbury Christian thread over in the basketball forum.  You doing a bit better there....although not by much.

P.S. Soulja owns you again!

Lol but you ftailed to mention he rushed for 153 along with 2 TD's point is with him being out it allowed WOS to key on the only other major offensive threat because the back up QB wasn't a threat to run or throw.

Youre the one who said not hard to key on the RB when they cant pass the ball.

He can have those 153 yards and 2 TDs, they still lose on friday.

Maybe because it's much easier to find a good back up RB in high school than QB....seriously Buddy? Smh

Lufkin did several years ago when Jeremy Claybon went down with a broken arm, they got to the State Semis with the backup who primarily played WR that yr. Desoto had Tristan Wallace go down, insert Jaylin Nelson. Its easy to find a good backup for both positions albeit all positions if you develop them, hell both Brock centers (QBs of the offensive line) got hurt versus Yoe and they kept on chugging along each time. 

Didn't watch that first drive too closely did you?  After Pingleton left the game, it was Knowles who drove them down into the red zone.

You might want to stick to that Central/Westbury Christian thread over in the basketball forum.  You doing a bit better there....although not by much.

P.S. Soulja owns you again!

They were somewhere around the 20 yard line when he went down lol I could've sworn the 20 yard line was the redone but #carryon

Lufkin did several years ago when Jeremy Claybon went down with a broken arm, they got to the State Semis with the backup who primarily played WR that yr. Desoto had Tristan Wallace go down, insert Jaylin Nelson. Its easy to find a good backup for both positions albeit all positions if you develop them, hell both Brock centers (QBs of the offensive line) got hurt versus Yoe and they kept on chugging along each time. 

Thats two very RARE cases which most teams in Texas don't have the luxury....another case I can remember is when dayton QB went down my junior year and they played the kid who was previously playing QB not saying it's impossible but in most teams cases like Celina it's rare especially when it happens in a state game with no time to prepare.