Silsbee Super Gold

AggiesAreWe

Jack dallas from wos was 1st team and dt was 1st team athlete.  Dt was on 2 ballots as a qb and an athlete,  which by far he was the best qb in setx or dual threat qb . When kyler Murray was racking up awards i never once saw him regarded as an Athlete he was just a qb or dual threat . Now when he comes up for all state will they say he is an athlete?  Did dallas or morse have a better year passing the ball than dt ? I think not .

Jack dallas from wos was 1st team and dt was 1st team athlete.  Dt was on 2 ballots as a qb and an athlete,  which by far he was the best qb in setx or dual threat qb . When kyler Murray was racking up awards i never once saw him regarded as an Athlete he was just a qb or dual threat . Now when he comes up for all state will they say he is an athlete?  Did dallas or morse have a better year passing the ball than dt ? I think not .

I guess it's BE's way of spreading the wealth.

That logic is the only way I can explain why Silsbee WR Kolten Mackey did not make Super Gold. He was the only receiver in the BE coverage area that had over 1000 yards receiving. (1185). Had he been put on the team it would have had 4 Silsbee players. Some might think that would be too many.

Here are the facts, Kolten Mackey and Kaylon Barnes were the best WR duo in setx. One had over 1,000 and 12tds the other 900 yards and 15tds. The district over looked one and Super Gold over looked both. Neither WR on Super Gold 1st team had either of these kids stats or wins! Dontre Thomas is a quarterback not a athlete. The kid threw for 3100 and 40tds and just so happen to run for 1800+ and 31tds. Take nothing away from WOS qb, but Dontre should have been 1st team QB and maybe Tiger Williams from Jasper the athlete. Congrats to all the young men who made it! 

Here are the facts, Kolten Mackey and Kaylon Barnes were the best WR duo in setx. One had over 1,000 and 12tds the other 900 yards and 15tds. The district over looked one and Super Gold over looked both. Neither WR on Super Gold 1st team had either of these kids stats or wins! Dontre Thomas is a quarterback not a athlete. The kid threw for 3100 and 40tds and just so happen to run for 1800+ and 31tds. Take nothing away from WOS qb, but Dontre should have been 1st team QB and maybe Tiger Williams from Jasper the athlete. Congrats to all the young men who made it! 

i feel the same . Now as an athlete i will say king im biased but king scored a total of 41 tds and had 2207 in total yards (we know he doesnt throw) if im not mistaken the 41 total  is second to dt in the setx.  king actually had help this year and was taken out of 2-3 games  in the 3rd qtr with 10-14 carries over 100 and 4-5 tds could have went over 2,000 yards rushing easily.  What got me is Arnold from kountze who is  phenomenal , but he was 2nd team db in his own district,  but he made 1st team athlete on defense . What ?? Now last year he was a force and made 1st team athlete ,but this year ? Cmon man . Tiger had a helluva year . Now lets see setx get screwed in all state picks .

I 100% agree with you. No way Kendrick King is left off 1st team. 

Just saw 4Aall state pcks at qb kemon freeman from liberty had a great year , but he aint seeing dt from silsbee . All you have to do is say 70 tds and over 5 grand in yards hell that is a great high school career . Dt put up those numbers in 1 season and played the same amount of games as KF . Every honor he gets should only be 1st team or mvp . 

Say what you want throwing for over 3,000 yards and 41 tds the kid can play qb . If  they had a defense their playing friday . That is the reason why WOS is in it year in and year out  great athletes but their emphasis has always been defense which is why they are in the hunt year in and out . Dallas nor Morse stat wise isnt seeing DT this year. 

I disagree! Dontre Thomas went from a back up QB to Super Gold Team Offensive Player of the Year in less that 12 months. He made himself a QB by hard work, prayer and dedication. He had a lot talent around to add to the teams success. Adonis Thomas should have been on the Super Gold Team. Bruce Newton at cornerback! Too many Tigers isn't there problem. They performed! 

Congrats To all the you men that received 1st team super gold setx. You had two kids from Legacy that made the ballot, but of course it's a long shot for them to make any teams.. Jones passed for 2800 33tds and another 800 plus rushing for 12tds and a fumble recovery for another TD....pretty good number and I will say this, if he had half the line that Silsbee has he probably would have passed for 4000 yards, the kid is that talented as a QB and give him those  receivers it would've been scary!!!!  Very strong arm and very good accuracy !( also had one team  cancel their game so he had less games played)

Congrats To all the you men that received 1st team super gold setx. You had two kids from Legacy that made the ballot, but of course it's a long shot for them to make any teams.. Jones passed for 2800 33tds and another 800 plus rushing for 12tds and a fumble recovery for another TD....pretty good number and I will say this, if he had half the line that Silsbee has he probably would have passed for 4000 yards, the kid is that talented as a QB and give him those  receivers it would've been scary!!!!  Very strong arm and very good accuracy !( also had one team  cancel their game so he had less games played)

He should just go to Silsbee next year. :)

Maybe they tink DT wil play DB in college? Just a thought.Also, not trying to be bias what so ever here but as DT is an unbelievable QB, JD3 took has taken his team to 2 consecutive State Champ games and wasnt even supposed to be the starter.

are you saying WOS is so good that even their third string QB can take them to state twice?

i feel the same . Now as an athlete i will say king im biased but king scored a total of 41 tds and had 2207 in total yards (we know he doesnt throw) if im not mistaken the 41 total  is second to dt in the setx.  king actually had help this year and was taken out of 2-3 games  in the 3rd qtr with 10-14 carries over 100 and 4-5 tds could have went over 2,000 yards rushing easily.  What got me is Arnold from kountze who is  phenomenal , but he was 2nd team db in his own district,  but he made 1st team athlete on defense . What ?? Now last year he was a force and made 1st team athlete ,but this year ? Cmon man . Tiger had a helluva year . Now lets see setx get screwed in all state picks .

He played well, but he didn't shine as much on defense this year. He is by far the best athlete in the district. But he did not have the best year of the DB's in the district. 

Congrats to all the players selected for the Super Gold Team! And a Big Congratulations to Caisen Sullivan for being selected as Beaumont Enterprise First Team Super Gold Wide Reciever from PNG. Facts... 957 yards, 74 catches, 14 touchdowns in 12 GAMES! Also 22-5A First Team All-District and most importantly Texas High School Association Academic All-State!

12232944_1091197167566791_3041623557943700399_o.jpg

Edited by WR2016