Orange City Hall removes nativity scene

PhatMack19

Prolly offended some damn Muslim. The Americans in this country need to get a backbone and quit bowing down to these unamerican and godless bunch of ppl.  I also cannot stand the Happy Holidays bs instead of Merry CHRISTmas.  There are a gutless bunch of ppl in charge of this great country.  Time for the liberals to take a hike.

Everyday I feel more like I'm in a Twilight Zone episode.  Just a guess from an old man but in my mind, the Viet Nam war was the beginning of the end.  The acceptance of drug use and the liberalization of America had its birth then.  Never dreamed back then it would come down to abolishing a nativity scene in Orange.  Hate to think of what's coming next.  

Everyday I feel more like I'm in a Twilight Zone episode.  Just a guess from an old man but in my mind, the Viet Nam war was the beginning of the end.  The acceptance of drug use and the liberalization of America had its birth then.  Never dreamed back then it would come down to abolishing a nativity scene in Orange.  Hate to think of what's coming next.  

The beginning  of the end came in 1913 when the selection of the U. S. Senate was taken away from state legislatures and given to the voters......

They are making a strong move to abolish free thought. 

That they are.  They are making a strong move to abolish free dom.  But they keep chipping away like a stone cutter.  

What to many don't realize, as you lose freedom, you become more a slave to the Govt.  Oh, they may call you comrade, but you'll "dance to their tune" and do their bidding, OR ELSE !