Fort Bend Bush 94 Silsbee 64/Final

WOSgrad

Just remember these teams are to help silsbee get ready for 4a competition don't forget bush is nationally ranked and beat north shore by 20 points also there is no shame in losing to bush wos in football beat silsbee and then struggle mightily against Richmond foster and look at wos now so move on from this game tigers and get ready for the next opponent you will not face a better team like bush all year.

I was going to get on here and say basically the same thing, but you beat me to it.  

As a Coach, If you or your Team have aspirations to be the Best, you must play better competition. This will increase your level of play, but in some instances you may get taken to the woodshed. There's nothing wrong with getting that Butt whipped. Too many times we get too caught up in not wanting to Lose. Nothing wrong with losing, Accepting Losing is where I have a problem. Winning and losing is all about Attitude & Environment. Attitude & Environment = Winning        JMO

S/O to coach for putting Silsbee in a tournament with real competition. I was at the game and it was ugly 1st half. I would love to see these 2 teams play again. NOTHING was falling for Silsbee in the 1st half. Tigers couldn't hit free throws, open 3's, and even missed layups. Also, there was no emotion at all after going down by 15.  When everyone is healthy and Silsbee is at full strength, they will be rolling. I really wish Silsbee could play them again. I'm sure people will disagree but Silsbee can play with any team they have played and will play this year. 4A is in for a show this year. It's Silsbee's year

S/O to coach for putting Silsbee in a tournament with real competition. I was at the game and it was ugly 1st half. I would love to see these 2 teams play again. NOTHING was falling for Silsbee in the 1st half. Tigers couldn't hit free throws, open 3's, and even missed layups. Also, there was no emotion at all after going down by 15.  When everyone is healthy and Silsbee is at full strength, they will be rolling. I really wish Silsbee could play them again. I'm sure people will disagree but Silsbee can play with any team they have played and will play this year. 4A is in for a show this year. It's Silsbee's year

I think Bush beats us every time we would play them. Yes, we scored 52 points in 2nd half on them but we gave up 52 as well when you are already down 30. Defense should have been more of the emphasis at that point than offense.

2 practices with the whole team isn't near enough to prepare for teams like Bush. I agree, once the whole team gets more time in practice and games, you will see the Tiger team that everyone is expecting.

I think Bush beats us every time we would play them. Yes, we scored 52 points in 2nd half on them but we gave up 52 as well when you are already down 30. Defense should have been more of the emphasis at that point than offense.

2 practices with the whole team isn't near enough to prepare for teams like Bush. I agree, once the whole team gets more time in practice and games, you will see the Tiger team that everyone is expecting.

I do not think they would beat us every time. They are tough for sure but something was up with us that night. It was pitiful 2 watch. Plus, Little McCain was very uncomfortable on that knee. I still feel like he will be our leading scorer in district. His ability is scary good. No excuses for that night, they kicked our butt for sure! It will be a fun year for tiger fans

i didn't see any complaints from Silsbee folk about "tough brackets" as well. Very refreshing.