Fort Bend Bush 94 Silsbee 64/Final

WOSgrad

Central wouldn't beat this Bush team. BMtSoulja Silsbee has already ran thru Beaumont. Aren't you in the wrong thread bruh? Also, Bush has 2 guards who start who were previously the leading scorers at Travis. This team is better than Central from last year! 

You must have a hard time understanding, so I'll run it by you again...  If you say this is the best team that whoever has played in the last 15 years, then you're tripping.  2 40 point consecutive beat  downs should eliminate all doubts.

Central wouldn't beat this Bush team. BMtSoulja Silsbee has already ran thru Beaumont. Aren't you in the wrong thread bruh? Also, Bush has 2 guards who start who were previously the leading scorers at Travis. This team is better than Central from last year! 

Ran through Beaumont you say...  An overtime 3 point win is running through....  Lol.  If you say so.  

You took (Central took a L) vs a 6 player Tiger team and West Brook took one too!!! Ran thru!!!!!! You and your roommate Buddy Garrity have a hard time understanding I guess. Your team lost!!! Your talking about last year. That no longer matters. Yes this team would have beat that Central team who didn't win state and went once!! 

You took (Central took a L) vs a 6 player Tiger team and West Brook took one too!!! Ran thru!!!!!! You and your roommate Buddy Garrity have a hard time understanding I guess. Your team lost!!! Your talking about last year. That no longer matters. Yes this team would have beat that Central team who didn't win state and went once!! 

you spewed some of the same type bs in the Carthage vs Silsbee Football friday app thread, me and AAW dont always agree about alot of things but im starting to think AAW was right about you, thats sad. 

You still don't get it...  But take that 30 point woodshed beating, just as graciously as you took those 2 40 point scalpings...