Kaylon Barnes Soph. WR Silsbee

BADSANTA

I find it hard to believe that he didn't make all district at all! He had over 900 yards receiving and 15tds. The tds alone have to be top 2 or 3 in the area and yards have to be top 5 or 7 in the entire SETX and I would think top 4 in the district. What happened? 

This was the one glaring omission in the all district selections. Silsbee coaches were upset on this outcome.

Does any paper or mag pick an All Setx Team anymore ? I always see consistently  All centx teams , All East texas  teams , All south texas team but i dont see All setx teams no where . I mean vype did a team a few years ago , but didnt do one last year because of the they felt they were treated by coaches.  What Gives ?

It's prolly because he is only a sophomore most of the votes go to upperclassmen mostly senior and some junior 

everyone gets a trophy..... Not to undercut any who got an award but THIS young man is raw talent.  Saw him grow this year but man if he could just polish his routes and then finish them he would be almost unstoppable.

Work on his pass catching ability to go with those raw talents and he could be a 4/5 Star WR.

1) Size

2) Strength

3) Speed

4) Range (Jump)

Rare combination that coaches & QBs love!!