JEFF NATIONS NAMED NEW HC/AD AT DAYTON!

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2015 at 11:03 PM, MossHill2 said:

Yea, I know what the pay is. He's actually the guy for the job. But, I just am not sure if they can get there with all the elephants in the room. Have to be his way which is the right way. I'd love to see that happen. We shall see.

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2015 at 10:49 PM, Football Fan 4 Life said:

I agree but the pay isn't to bad. 

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2015 at 10:43 PM, MossHill2 said:

Nations is great.  Doubt they can afford him.

Interesting.

44 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Congrats Dayton on finding a coach to lead the Bronco Nation with Coach Nations. 

Where was he at before Dayton hired him back?

My understanding is that he had gone into private business.  Dayton folks probably have a better idea though.

4 hours ago, MossHill2 said:

Jeff Nations has been hired by Dayton ISD, as the Head Football Coach and Athletic Director per school official.

A formal press release will be issued following the Board Meeting on Tuesday Jan 19, 2016.

Congratulations Jeff Nations and welcome back to Bronco country. I believe the new phrase here is "Bronco Nation"

Is this a dream?

How long has it been since Nations actually called a play on a sideline? Do people in Dayton feel this is the best hire from an X and O standpoint or do they feel like this is the most comfortable hire for the school board? Interesting how one assistant is viewed as incompetent but the other is held in such high regard.