West Orange-Stark (12-1) vs Bellville (11-2) State Quarterfinals

Goblin

Someone's gonna have to talk me into a reason why the same thing that happened the last two weeks won't happen again this coming week after how the Mustangs have been dominating.  Bellville let Wharton and Caldwell both hang 4 TDs on them.

Bellville (11-2)

Caldwell 41-30

Stafford 15-40 LOSS

Giddings 26-28 LOSS

Sealy 28-14

Bay City 42-7

Gonzales 29-7

Brookshire Royal 33-0

Wharton 39-27

Sweeny 31-13

Columbus 24-22

Bi-D: Salado 49-7

Area: Hamshire-Fannett 21-19

Reg: Giddings 37-20

Quarters: WO-S ??

Edited by Goblin

In which is an incorrect address. You are like the 50th Beaumont area person I've had to help come to this conclusion. Porter is 5 miles South of New Caney's Texan Drive Stadium.

Make sure you Beaumont folk exit Community Drive & you can't miss it.

Thank you for the info, I'll need that next week (couldn't make it tonight)

Taking nothing away from WO-S, but this has to be the easiest 4 rounds of playoffs they have ever seen.  This will be another massacre. 
Honestly, next round doesn't look to be much tougher.  The only question left is do they play Celina or Gilmer for all the marbles?

What makes them look so easy is because Wo-S simply has no rival in D-2 Reg. III. 

Edited by Hupernikomen

Early on all the pundits stated Region III D2 would be the deepest and toughest in the state.  You never know.  Even now it's looking like Region I is just Celina and nothing else.  They won't be tested until the Semis.  They already beat their Quarterfinal opponent 69-15 three weeks ago.  Gilmer has been tested but then is it that the region is stronger or that Gilmer is not what they were last year?  Region IV is just a mess with a 5 loss Cuero beating undefeated Navarro.  Cuero lost to Wharton way worse than they lost to Sinton by the way.  On paper everything points to WO-S just being really really good but you can't go on that as much as you'd like to.  That's when bad things happen.

Edited by Goblin

Early on all the pundits stated Region III D2 would be the deepest and toughest in the state.  You never know.  Even now it's looking like Region I is just Celina and nothing else.  They won't be tested until the Semis.  They already beat their Quarterfinal opponent 69-15 three weeks ago.  Gilmer has been tested but then is it that the region is stronger or that Gilmer is not what they were last year?  Region IV is just a mess with a 5 loss Cuero beating undefeated Navarro.  Cuero lost to Wharton way worse than they lost to Sinton by the way.  On paper everything points to WO-S just being really really good but you can't go on that as much as you'd like to.  That's when bad things happen.

Agree about Region I.  Region 2 has Gilmer who is clearly the best there too.  Region IV has 2 second place teams likely in the finals, so no clear powerhouse coming out of that group.  I would bet WO-S would like a shot at some revenge against Wimberely.

Taking nothing away from WO-S, but this has to be the easiest 4 rounds of playoffs they have ever seen.  This will be another massacre. 
Honestly, next round doesn't look to be much tougher.  The only question left is do they play Celina or Gilmer for all the marbles?

What makes them look so easy is because Wo-S simply has no rival in D-2 Reg. III. 

not their fault 

I have stated many times b4. They been playing together since the age of 5, with a couple kids added to the team while  running a Spread Offense and 50 Defense. Its a blessings getting to see these kids work hard on and off the field to be great, remaining HUMBLE during the process to where they're at to this point. Its so special for me too, see knowing and telling them. They where a SPECIAL GROUP (Brotherhood) since Flagfootball and they have what it takes to be great. Only if they stuck together and worked hard at there craft on and off the Field. Its starting to all come together and its still a lot more room for improvement its scary. If they keep focus on the task at hand, playing LIGHTS OUT like they playing. It could be VERY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS in Orange County! I'm a homer which you'll know but I was able to coach these kids with a couple good guys. (D.Henson, T.Dallas, D.Peterson, M.Golbert, M.Willams,Q.BROUSSARD.E.Rogers, M.Turner) alone the way.#OneGaneAtATIME

Edited by Kj Dad

Yes it has been easy but only after the fact.Those were really salty teams but WO-S is just that good.Time we fans come to terms with that and quit riding the fence.Yeah I'm being cocky but it ain't my fault...It's the Mustangs fault.lol