Welcome to 22-5A Memorial

prepballfan

Funny how PAM couldn't compete at 6A level and now they think 5A is easier. What happens when it don't work out for Xbox? Drop to 4A and get kicked around by WOS and Silsbee? LOL

Outside of the last two years can you really say they couldn't compete?  Seriously? Cmon now, hopefully you just joking. Even with the bad coaching the last 2yrs they were still talented enough to be in the hunt for a playoff spot in 6A. And who has said it would be easier? I've looked for that statement from every post on here and cant seem to find it, must be a myth. 

Outside of the last two years can you really say they couldn't compete?  Seriously? Cmon now, hopefully you just joking. Even with the bad coaching the last 2yrs they were still talented enough to be in the hunt for a playoff spot in 6A. 

I'm messing with you. LoL  If PAM could get their players back from Mid County and Kelly, they might get something going. hahaha

Let's talk real...... Forget the BS a few are spewing..... 6a to 5a is a huge difference... I promise PAM is loaded with athletes... If things fall right and Xbox leaves for a play station... It could get good... I can see PAM being the class of the region quickly.. This is nothing but a positive for the district... You play to your competition... Now I'm sure a few will get on and throw some stats out that mean absolutely nothing but to themselves... But get ready folks, this could be awesome.. It also will make the non playoff teams decide if they want to run real offenses or stick with the slot or variation of it.. Makes for a dogfight for the top 4..... It's going to be tough to slide in behind the 3 regulars.. Add PAM and it's really hard... The only team that could be hurt is Nederland because of boundaries.. They stand to lose a few players yearly if PAM is playing at a high level... So throw out some stats and say it ain't so.. But I KNOW... I'm not looking at a computer screen with blinders on... Real life, is if PAM puts themselves in the right position, they can be real good... Time will tell... If everyone is playing xbox after Christmas then maybe it won't happen, but if the Xbox breaks , it could get real... The initials TD ring a bell????? Yeah, that's real... He wants 2 feeder schools and athletes.... Yep... That's real... PAM, PNG, Nederland, Central, I like that as a top 4...... Everyone else better buckle up....

Let's talk real...... Forget the BS a few are spewing..... 6a to 5a is a huge difference... I promise PAM is loaded with athletes... If things fall right and Xbox leaves for a play station... It could get good... I can see PAM being the class of the region quickly.. This is nothing but a positive for the district... You play to your competition... Now I'm sure a few will get on and throw some stats out that mean absolutely nothing but to themselves... But get ready folks, this could be awesome.. It also will make the non playoff teams decide if they want to run real offenses or stick with the slot or variation of it.. Makes for a dogfight for the top 4..... It's going to be tough to slide in behind the 3 regulars.. Add PAM and it's really hard... The only team that could be hurt is Nederland because of boundaries.. They stand to lose a few players yearly if PAM is playing at a high level... So throw out some stats and say it ain't so.. But I KNOW... I'm not looking at a computer screen with blinders on... Real life, is if PAM puts themselves in the right position, they can be real good... Time will tell... If everyone is playing xbox after Christmas then maybe it won't happen, but if the Xbox breaks , it could get real... The initials TD ring a bell????? Yeah, that's real... He wants 2 feeder schools and athletes.... Yep... That's real... PAM, PNG, Nederland, Central, I like that as a top 4...... Everyone else better buckle up....

the Region,  not to fast........District maybe 

I can see the games at Memorial Stadium being much more packed in the near future. No doubt Nederland and PNG will fill the visitors side much better than PAMS recent district foes. Rekindle some of those old rivalries between the towns. Has the potential to be some good stuff...

They might even need to add some end zone seating like they had way back in the day...might need to add some restrooms and concession stands too...lol

look for a revamp  Memorial stadium in the near future. 

There is a lot of PA tradition on that field. Turf may have replaced the grass, but the stories the soil beneath could tell....A lot of TJ, Lincoln, SFA, and Memorial sweat and blood soaked into that soil....

its Memorial time. None of those 3 schools matter. I just want an outright district championship, anything else is icing on the cake.