Welcome to 22-5A Memorial

prepballfan

i see the district getting better with PAM, despite my views of the overall area. some posters hit the nail on the head. Xbox will be the only person stopping PAM from being competitive. you guys saw the film. if Ketha Jones starts at QB, PAM will have the best qb in the area. if daddies boy start, i can see PAM being the 3rd or 4th place team. PAM still have to find a defense. PN-G AND NEDERLAND WILL POUND THE BALL!! ozen and central, just keep doing what they do. a win is a win, but due to the above(coaching and poor defense), ozen won the game in the last 60 seconds. not sure what they have at RB next year, i just hear he's legit. they do have 2 legit WR's. i do think, to a point, it gets a little easier for xbox, if he stays, to game plan. no disrespect to the district, but can you really compare game planning for nederland to northshore?? pn-g to laporte? just naming these since PAM has played the bmt schools in the preseason. to be honest, i really think if you put ANY team from the 21-6A in 22-5a, they would be a HUGE factor(sorry sterling stays out of the convo). while we at it, LP was the smallest school for awhile. i don't think this will hurt nederland. if PAM is good for two years, it will help nederland. the same way it has helped them in the past.back when PAM was going 3 deep in the playoffs and having globs of talent, the kids that wasn't getting time, went across the hwy and became legit starters. so if PAM go on to be really good in the district and that back up qb gets no time or xbox start his high school sweethearts kids or homeboys kids over a more talented kid for any position, nederland gets better. you heard it hear first and I PRAY THIS GETS BACK TO KENNY RAY. IF KETHA JONES DO NOT START IN 2016, NEDERLAND WILL HAVE THE BEST QB IN THE AREA COME 2017, HIS SENIOR YEAR.

i see the district getting better with PAM, despite my views of the overall area. some posters hit the nail on the head. Xbox will be the only person stopping PAM from being competitive. you guys saw the film. if Ketha Jones starts at QB, PAM will have the best qb in the area. if daddies boy start, i can see PAM being the 3rd or 4th place team. PAM still have to find a defense. PN-G AND NEDERLAND WILL POUND THE BALL!! ozen and central, just keep doing what they do. a win is a win, but due to the above(coaching and poor defense), ozen won the game in the last 60 seconds. not sure what they have at RB next year, i just hear he's legit. they do have 2 legit WR's. i do think, to a point, it gets a little easier for xbox, if he stays, to game plan. no disrespect to the district, but can you really compare game planning for nederland to northshore?? pn-g to laporte? just naming these since PAM has played the bmt schools in the preseason. to be honest, i really think if you put ANY team from the 21-6A in 22-5a, they would be a HUGE factor(sorry sterling stays out of the convo). while we at it, LP was the smallest school for awhile. i don't think this will hurt nederland. if PAM is good for two years, it will help nederland. the same way it has helped them in the past.back when PAM was going 3 deep in the playoffs and having globs of talent, the kids that wasn't getting time, went across the hwy and became legit starters. so if PAM go on to be really good in the district and that back up qb gets no time or xbox start his high school sweethearts kids or homeboys kids over a more talented kid for any position, nederland gets better. you heard it hear first and I PRAY THIS GETS BACK TO KENNY RAY. IF KETHA JONES DO NOT START IN 2016, NEDERLAND WILL HAVE THE BEST QB IN THE AREA COME 2017, HIS SENIOR YEAR.

Didn't the PAM coach bench his son? Most daddyballers won't do this, even in bad times.

How many games did PAM win this season?

how many games HF won in district play to qualify for the playoffs to go on this state title run in bball you were yapping about? Your mental toughness is lacking again like earlier with the Ozen 4A thing, imma need you to get back mentally focused. ;)

How many games did PAM win this season?

they won 3. the games they lost with the exception of NS and GR, they were right there with the other teams. as stated, the past two years have been horrible due to poor coaching and inexperience at the QB position. last year you had the most talented backfield in the region...maybe state. everyone knew they was getting the ball and as a coach he did nothing to keep defenses honest. kaden probably ran the ball 5 times that season and threw to ONE wr. this year, the running game was still there, but not as dangerous. offense improved somewhat, ugly, but moved the ball. defense was non existent.

he was benched due to an ankle injury. if it's true or not, i can not confirm. he still played in the games. maybe did't start, but played.

he got hurt in the LP game, thats why Angelle was in the game at QB after Kam's 90+ yd run at the end of the game. Not sure why he still played in the RSS and WB games if the injury was that bad. 

either you just stirring the pot lol or if u are serious, interested in the comparison. how are they similar?

I would compare PAM with Lumberton i guess from last year.. Lumperton won several games and made a playoff appearance.. Uhhh.. PAM suited up and played a season...... And I guess BG picked them every week in his pick ems since I BEAT HIM DOWN in the pick ems.... Uhhhh.. Lets see, both teams play on Friday and some Saturdays....

I would compare PAM with Lumberton i guess from last year.. Lumperton won several games and made a playoff appearance.. Uhhh.. PAM suited up and played a season...... And I guess BG picked them every week in his pick ems since I BEAT HIM DOWN in the pick ems.... Uhhhh.. Lets see, both teams play on Friday and some Saturdays....

hey i called for a disaster season and was very close lol

If it's about the kids the kids love him he do a good job getting a lot to the next level. He have made the playoffs more times than he's missed them. Made it to simis. He might not be a great Xs and Os guy but if it's all about the,kids I think the kids want Harrison as there coach. 

I cant agree more.. No need for hate I say ink him to a long term deal.....

If it's about the kids the kids love him he do a good job getting a lot to the next level. He have made the playoffs more times than he's missed them. Made it to simis. He might not be a great Xs and Os guy but if it's all about the,kids I think the kids want Harrison as there coach. 

if you start, you want him as your coach or if mommy and daddy are good with him you do. what's the old saying about nice guys finish last?? being a nice guy don't win games.