22-5a just as good as 21-5a afterall

prepballfan

After the shake up settles in good ole Dayton. Hopefully they will get back to their winning ways.. who knows where they will land in the realignment. A UIL member sitting in Barbers Hill. Possible Dayton gets moved. King going 6A. BH have a chance of making the playoffs. Got that from another poster. ;)  Good luck everyone. Glad they having the state games at NRG. Will be going to those for sure. Whoever it is.. 

I have said this before. In my mind certainly Dayton has built a legacy of winning. Somewhat similar to Nederland and working towards WOS and Newton. I have said it many times when you lose to Dayton the players, fans, and coaches are very classy. When you win against Dayton well you get more of the same.. Thats because winning breeds the ability to take a loss. Dayton get back were you belong. Fans of Dayton Thanks for being first class after all I know as well as anyone its been since I was alive that we have beat you all. I especially remember one brutal night at Lamar University when we had a quaterback who would carry us to the State Championship the very next season (Dustin Long). You had a guy named Daquari Peerson or something to that affect who slaughtered us.......Thats my first memory of Dayton......... Just now finially got the win over you guys...But I have nothing but respect for you team, fans and program. Looking forward to next season!! gO iNDIANS BEAT aNGELTON

Yeah lotta flux going on . Heard Ol 14.2 choked on a stat and to be rushed to the er but he's ok , be back soon as he can catch his breath !  I don't see Crosby or PNG having a problem next round . Don't sell my Dogs short ask Dawson a couples years ago ? Bring on the Ranch . 

gO dOGS There I said it without choking

After the shake up settles in good ole Dayton. Hopefully they will get back to their winning ways.. who knows where they will land in the realignment. A UIL member sitting in Barbers Hill. Possible Dayton gets moved. King going 6A. BH have a chance of making the playoffs. Got that from another poster. ;)  Good luck everyone. Glad they having the state games at NRG. Will be going to those for sure. Whoever it is.. 

this shake up needs to come out in the opening tired of the rumors 

22-5A (20-5A) is 11-26 in total games played vs 21-5A (19-4A)  since 2010 including regular season and the playoffs as the tally was 9-24 before this weekend. Congrats to Nederland but shouldn't the #1 knock out the #4 from a district by more than a couple of TDs?  You guys should get a trophy made to keep at the Hamburger Depot for going 2-2. Hooray!

I didn't mind all the sweep talk and banter back and forth, but the talk about how our best teams wouldn't even have a chance to make the playoffs if 215A was a little irritating I admit.  No doubt Crosby in the class of SETX though and has a legit shot at a state championship.

Sure are but we ended up 50-50 with some great stats to hang on as well

22-5A (20-5A) is 11-26 in total games played vs 21-5A (19-4A)  since 2010 including regular season and the playoffs as the tally was 9-24 before this weekend. Congrats to Nederland but shouldn't the #1 knock out the #4 from a district by more than a couple of TDs?  You guys should get a trophy made to keep at the Hamburger Depot for going 2-2. Hooray!

Ahh, the history lesson again.  Funny how they don't want to talk about history like state championships or Dayton being 0 fer against Ned in the playoffs but only the ones that benefit them.  

Trivial at best. Let the record show 2-2..... I say again 2-2 all the stats and any other buisness you wann say just resort back to 2-2