*BI-DISTRICT PLAYOFF INFO/POST HERE*

We have had some trouble finding a place to take us.

Mt. Enterprise had originally said yes, but 2 days later their Sup. said no thanks.  

Been very frustrating attempting to find a location.  Should have everything finalized by Monday morning.  Will post when it is finalized.

Have an idea since they are from the Gilmer area:

Convince them to come to Chester this year and agree to go to Union Hill next year if y'all are put in the same district. This way they will have to come to Chester 2 out of 3 times giving y'all two home games.

Mt. Enterprise had originally said yes, but 2 days later their Sup. said no thanks.  

Been very frustrating attempting to find a location.  Should have everything finalized by Monday morning.  Will post when it is finalized.

Coach try Cushing isd very close to mount enterprise and they didn't make the playoffs so they could accommodate you if you haven't agreed on a site yet

Edited by NHSBulldogFan

Coach Fudge, I saw on the Union Hill school site that the game has been set for 4pm Saturday in Palestine.  Can you confirm that?

Have an idea since they are from the Gilmer area:

Convince them to come to Chester this year and agree to go to Union Hill next year if y'all are put in the same district. This way they will have to come to Chester 2 out of 3 times giving y'all two home games.

Cushing was one of our next options.  But their field was torn up after the game against SA and then the rain did not help it any.  

I will not tell you how many options we went through before we settled on Palestine...

I think Chester is the real deal this year. Fudge is doing a great job getting the ball rolling in Chester and I have a feeling they have some good years ahead of them.  They have a great team of boys. I cant remember who on the team are seniors this year but if most of them return they will continue to be great. There is nothing like watching Chester kick the ball off. You can tell those boys are head hunting. I have been seeing a lot of good tings out of Levi Watts lately. Also seems like Jutty Vaughn cant be stopped.  

I think Chester is the real deal this year. Fudge is doing a great job getting the ball rolling in Chester and I have a feeling they have some good years ahead of them.  They have a great team of boys. I cant remember who on the team are seniors this year but if most of them return they will continue to be great. There is nothing like watching Chester kick the ball off. You can tell those boys are head hunting. I have been seeing a lot of good tings out of Levi Watts lately. Also seems like Jutty Vaughn cant be stopped.  

yes...the kick offs are quite fun to watch