Lumberton 28 Vidor 13/Final

WOSgrad

Mkay - whatever you say. There's one thing I can't stand, cockiness. It's one thing to be confident in your teams ability, another thing to be a...well, you get the picture. 

Yes ma'am I agree. But it's not being cocky if you can back it up. I got family on both sides playing. But Lumberton is gonna wipe Vidor clean - like many others have this year.

Yes ma'am I agree. But it's not being cocky if you can back it up. I got family on both sides playing. But Lumberton is gonna wipe Vidor clean - like many others have this year.

Ya'll have 1 more district win than us and won't make it past the first round even if ya'll do win. Ya'll will go without a win again next year just like the past two. But hey, good for you on being able to be "cocky" for 2 games haha

Edited by Piratefootball/baseball2

Ya'll have 1 more district win than us and won't make it past the first round even if ya'll do win. Ya'll will go without a win again next year just like the past two. But hey, good for you on being able to be"cocky for two games" haha

Probably true. I was just responding to the lady's remarks about tonight's game. You see, we are talking about the here and now. Right here, right now Lumberton is whipping Vidor's butt!

Ya'll have 1 more district win than us and won't make it past the first round even if ya'll do win. Ya'll will go without a win again next year just like the past two. But hey, good for you on being able to be"cocky for two games" haha

here we go with past history and future predictions.. All the matter is the here and now... Please turn your head to the right and look at the scoreboard.

A coach doesn't make division 1 athletes. He makes what he has better. If you haven't seen these young men get better than you and I aren't watching the same things.

I hear ya.  Trust me I do.  But look around on college commitment day.  We are never represented.  The lower levels are handing the Varsity quality talent.  Why is this not converting to wins?  If you had a son that has a potential future as a QB or WR.  Would you honestly let them play for the Pirates.

Jump by dumb luck and by the law of averages, we should of had kids playing college ball.  Not even from a team that went 3 deep into the playoffs.

Never a good idea to allow a head coach to become Athletic Director.

Here's my thing - regardless of what happens tonight, win, loose or draw, I'm happy for Lumberton, the fans and players, for doing so well so far this year. It sucks having a down year when it's year after after year! 

Back to more important things, 3rd qtr just started. 

Probably true. I was just responding to the lady's remarks about tonight's game. You see, we are talking about the here and now. Right here, right now Lumberton is whipping Vidor's butt!

You know sm, if y'all were whipping Nederlands butt, or PNG, I could better understand your exuberance. But I've watched Vidor football many, many years, and you ain't getting no cheery.  

Edited by REBgp

I  can think of three D1 football players out of Vidor in the last 13 years (Gooch, Culbert, Gooch)  I realize that is not what other schools crank out on a regular basis but here is my question for curelover  How many D1 football players out of Vidor can you think of in the 60 years of Vidor football before Jeff tookover???

Don't waste your time arguing with curelover... they've had it out for Jeff for years and that will never change

Because growing up in Vidor we learn mediocrity is fine and change is too be feared.  I personally like Jeff.  But is obvious our offense has been figured out by our annual district opponents.  If he can't figure out what is wrong, is the current staff truly getting the best results.  There is more talent on this team than to only have 3 wins. Kool  Aid can be rough of your stomach vhs.