Silsbee at Bridge City

BADSANTA

What's WO-S season have to do with this game?

Alot, just like you excited about your win over BC.  I'm excited to win another DC in Mustang Country(I need to act like its been done b4)....lol Congrats on you'll win over BC tonight.  It's our bye week some Imma rest up and get healthy for Setx........ I'll be back the week of Scarborough

Edited by Kj Dad

Why is KJDAD in this thread? Did WOS play BC yesterday?

Only reason is, that I was responding too the WHAT for AAW!  (AAW in the HJ and WOS Thread)  Other then that I would've kept quit Santa. Now don't you'll Silsbee Faithfuls start me up.  You'll know I got the upper hand on you'll Faithfuls this year.  Plus I'm on a bye week getting healthy waiting for Scarborough. Again congrats on the Big Win over BC. 

Edited by Kj Dad

So your saying yall have 2 straight bye weeks

No I did not! Our bye week is this week coming and WOS will have 2 weeks to Prepare for Scarborough.(Imma come watch Silsbee and Jasper) At WOS we don't look ahead of our opponents Santa.  So don't try to stir the pot with me, I told you once b4 I'm a realist.

Ok realist! You sound like you still ride around Orange bumping either Master P The Ghetto Trying to Kill me or some old Mc Eight. SCARBOUGH HAS TO BE one of the worst playoff teams in the country. Didn't they go like 1-9 and make the playoffs?

I ride around SmokeTown jamming Phil Collins I Can Feel It In The Air....lol......  Ik Scarbough may be the worst playoff team in the Country. (Blame UIL for letting them in) @ WOS we gonna, prepare like Scarbough the BEST in the Country. I told you once b4 WOS don't look over teams.  

A couple of things here that are interesting, perplexing, curious, or whatever you want to call them. Way back before the season started the majority of the local football world had BC buried under a record of 0-10 or 2-8 for this years campaign. A couple of posters had the "audacity" to predict 3 wins and were instantly called before the class by our almighty moderator to answer for their behavior and to explain who the 3 wins would come against. One poster (more than likely a young fan) spouted a bunch of nonsense about BC going to state or winning the superbowl and olympics all in the same week, which most everyone knew was not a legitimate post and basically should have ignored in the first place. In fact several regular BC posters apologized for the comments and it mostly went away. Since the start of the season most all of the BC faithful would honestly tell you that a trip to the playoffs was the goal, nothing more, especially after the past couple of years. BC has far and away outperformed most peoples expectations, no denying that fact. What's humorous about this is the fact that some, not all, but some Silsbee folks want to act like the victory over BC is almost like a signature win. Silsbee was predicted to contend for the district title while BC was an afterthought, anybody who says different is kidding themselves. The overboard comments, the multiple "what" posts on this thread, and the amount of time spent by some posters telling the cyber world about the win over "mighty BC" does nothing but show that BC was a legitimate and worthy opponent. If the Cardinals were such a basement team this season why spend so much time telling people about your victory? Take the "W" and go on about your business chasing a district title, especially if you were supposed to win like most folks outside of BC predicted. It  might be just me but I don't get it? I also don't get why KJDad is in the middle of a BC vs Silsbee thread talking about WOS? There are plenty of threads out there, as there should be, dedicated to that outstanding WOS team go find one of those and have a big time. If you have a comment about BC or Silsbee share it, let's hear it because you know a lot of these kids and have some good things to say.

I apologize for the rant but it just gets increasingly difficult to read some of this stuff. I enjoy keeping up with several different teams, that's why I come here and that's why I hope it gets back to a little more info and a little less of the extra curricular.

I'm done now, go ahead and rip me up.  I'll go back into hibernation and wait for baseball season.

Good luck to all the teams,

Rake1

A couple of things here that are interesting, perplexing, curious, or whatever you want to call them. Way back before the season started the majority of the local football world had BC buried under a record of 0-10 or 2-8 for this years campaign. A couple of posters had the "audacity" to predict 3 wins and were instantly called before the class by our almighty moderator to answer for their behavior and to explain who the 3 wins would come against. One poster (more than likely a young fan) spouted a bunch of nonsense about BC going to state or winning the superbowl and olympics all in the same week, which most everyone knew was not a legitimate post and basically should have ignored in the first place. In fact several regular BC posters apologized for the comments and it mostly went away. Since the start of the season most all of the BC faithful would honestly tell you that a trip to the playoffs was the goal, nothing more, especially after the past couple of years. BC has far and away outperformed most peoples expectations, no denying that fact. What's humorous about this is the fact that some, not all, but some Silsbee folks want to act like the victory over BC is almost like a signature win. Silsbee was predicted to contend for the district title while BC was an afterthought, anybody who says different is kidding themselves. The overboard comments, the multiple "what" posts on this thread, and the amount of time spent by some posters telling the cyber world about the win over "mighty BC" does nothing but show that BC was a legitimate and worthy opponent. If the Cardinals were such a basement team this season why spend so much time telling people about your victory? Take the "W" and go on about your business chasing a district title, especially if you were supposed to win like most folks outside of BC predicted. It  might be just me but I don't get it? I also don't get why KJDad is in the middle of a BC vs Silsbee thread talking about WOS? There are plenty of threads out there, as there should be, dedicated to that outstanding WOS team go find one of those and have a big time. If you have a comment about BC or Silsbee share it, let's hear it because you know a lot of these kids and have some good things to say.

I apologize for the rant but it just gets increasingly difficult to read some of this stuff. I enjoy keeping up with several different teams, that's why I come here and that's why I hope it gets back to a little more info and a little less of the extra curricular.

I'm done now, go ahead and rip me up.  I'll go back into hibernation and wait for baseball season.

Good luck to all the teams,

Rake1

Read the entire Thread then ask questions why I'm in the Thread 

I will only speak for myself, but I for one would not have predicted the Tigers to be a front runner for district before the season started.  I might have had hopes we could get in that position but after last season I would have had to wait and see.  Now in all honesty I probably wouldn't have expected BC to be in the position they were in this late in the year either,  but I would say with the new Coach and his results at HJ,  I am not near as surprised as some. I have stated that BC had the system conducive to beating us,  the problem they had is we have too many athletes and a little too much speed all around.  It makes it tough for them to matchup with our offense.  Their best defense was their offense which the Tigers handled enough to get the win.  I for one don't have a problem with someone predicting a win by their team until they seem to be putting down the other team,  and unfortunately we have some that sound that way just like others do.

Signature win? smh

Bridge City is a much better team this season than I expected them to be, that's the truth. Kudos to Coach Dubois, his coaching staff and the players. Proved me completely wrong.

BUT, when there are posters wanting to somewhat discredit Silsbee for the win with comments like "we beat ourselves" I will call them out. Plain and simple. Silsbee won because they are the better team.

Also, no need to mask your comments. You can call me by my name. Mike Sanchez, the almighty moderator.