Vidor @ Raider Nation

A very possible scenario is a 3 way tie for 4th spot with Ozen, Lumberton, and Vidor at 3-4.  Lumberton would be in good shape on the tie-breaker.  Vidor would need to win by 15 is what I'm seeing.  GCM could sneak into the picture with another upset of Nederland, but I don't see that.  Lumberton could also surprise Nederland, but I don't see that.  Vidor could get in outright by beating Lumberton and PNG... but I don't see that.

Last game at Raider Stadium for the Seniors.  A win secures a spot in the playoffs.  Raiders have played Inspired football all season long and they will take it to a whole new level this Friday.  Friday night can't get here fast enough.  It should be a great game.

Edited by AthleticSupporter - Jock

Should end up a good race for that 4th spot.. I believe Lumberton should be in. Ozen might make it interesting seeing they have Lee and GCM left. Should have them at 3-4. Here is my Prediction.

Nederland 7-0

PNG 6-1

Central 5-2

Lumberton 4-3

Ozen  3-4

Edited by GCMinTheFuture

Should end up a good race for that 4th spot.. I believe Lumberton should be in. Ozen might make it interesting seeing they have Lee and GCM left. Should have them at 3-4. Here is my Prediction.

Nederland 7-0

PNG 5-2

Central 5-2

Lumberton 4-3

Ozen  3-4

Central and PN-G is tied at 2nd with 4-1 records.  How do you have them both finishing 5-2?  If Central loses to PN-G, then Central will finish 5-2.  PN-G then has 1 game left to play vs. Vidor.  Do you assume that PN-G will lose to Vidor?  don't see it happening like that.  Also, if Central beats PN-G, Central won't be losing to Lee..   no disrespect to Lee, but hey....

My point is that there won't be a tie for 2nd place here...

Central and PN-G is tied at 2nd with 4-1 records.  How do you have them both finishing 5-2?  If Central loses to PN-G, then Central will finish 5-2.  PN-G then has 1 game left to play vs. Vidor.  Do you assume that PN-G will lose to Vidor?  don't see it happening like that.  Also, if Central beats PN-G, Central won't be losing to Lee..   no disrespect to Lee, but hey....

My point is that there won't be a tie for 2nd place here...

I typed it in wrong.. Sorry.

Nederland 7-0

PNG 6-1

Central 5-2

Lumberton 4-3

Ozen  3-4

Ozen's four losses are to the top four teams, I don't see them getting in on any kind of heads up tie scenario.  There would have to be some kind of three way tie for them to sneak in.

Edited by bigdog

A lumberton loss and Ozen winning out would put them in.  Lumberton plays Nederland in week 11.  Lumberton takes an L there and if Ozen wins, Ozen goes...

Yeah , that makes sense. I have never been able to keep up with all the scenarios especially the points needed, etc.  I leave that up to the stats guys/gals!