Vidor @ Raider Nation

There are multiple problems with this post. First, Vidor is far from perfection when it comes to the Slot-T. Second, in actuality Jeff learned the Slot-T from Randy Rowe in Livingston. Third, no way Vidor goes into Lumberton and wins with this much on the line. And finally, Vidor has not been relevant since Montana Quirante graduated because they have not had a Mike Linebacker that can make up for all the mistakes the rest of the defense makes. You, my friend robanadana are clueless.

Lumberton has won 1 game in the past like 5 years? up until this season, if anyone isn't relevent I'd say it's probably lumberton..

Lumberton has won 1 game in the past like 5 years? up until this season, if anyone isn't relevent I'd say it's probably lumberton..

which one game? Versus Vidor? I hope you not referring to whole seasons, if so do more research. 

***EDIT******************

9 wins past 5 years (not counting this yr) 2 wins coming versus Vidor. Somebody inserted foot in mouth without verifying information. 

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity

which one game? Versus Vidor? I hope you not referring to whole seasons, if so do more research. 

It may have been district but I know they've went multiple yrs without winning a game in either district or a whole season, I'm not real sure cuz I don't keep up with Lum. Either way, if we're talkin' relevancy they'd be less relevent, which is what I was getting to.

***EDIT******************

9 wins past 5 years (not counting this yr) 2 wins coming versus Vidor. Somebody inserted foot in mouth without verifying information. 

It may have been 3 or maybe even 2 years, like I said I don't keep up to date with Lumberton, I just know they've lost every district game multiple yrs in a row, within the past 3 years or so. The teams I played for beat them by 50+ and didn't score until the forth, two of the three years I played them. My whole reason for posting to that guy was bc he said something about Vidor not being relevent, when lumberton couldn't even win a district game. But I appreciate the info, If I was that concerned I woulda searched it on google.

It may have been 3 or maybe even 2 years, like I said I don't keep up to date with Lumberton, I just know they've lost every district game multiple yrs in a row, within the past 3 years or so. The teams I played for beat them by 50+ and didn't score until the forth, two of the three years I played them. My whole reason for posting to that guy was bc he said something about Vidor not being relevent, when lumberton couldn't even win a district game. But I appreciate the info, If I was that concerned I woulda searched it on google.

oh now you switching to 3 or 2 years after I point it out to you. You originally said 5 years. As for whats in bold in your post: yeah, you should have instead of blurting out non-facts. ;) 

As for being relevant the guy is actually right, and for what i I know he has no bias towards Lumberton. 

I exaggerated a little, knowing it wasn't quite 5 years. Kinda like he did by saying Vidor isn't relevent when Lumberton couldn't even win a district game in the past 3 years or whatever. But like I said, I woulda hit google like you did if I was that worried about it. You just mad cuz I made you look foolish on the racial situation last week, haha no big deal. I expected you to try and prove me wrong on something that meant nothing after the lil situation lmao. And also, no one over here in Vidor is worried about whether or not whoever you are, thinks we're relevent I can assure you that.

I exaggerated a little, knowing it wasn't quite 5 years. Kinda like he did by saying Vidor isn't relevent when Lumberton couldn't even win a district game in the past 3 years or whatever. But like I said, I woulda hit google like you did if I was that worried about it. You just mad cuz I made you look foolish on the racial situation last week, haha no big deal. I expected you to try and prove me wrong on something that meant nothing after the lil situation lmao. And also, no one over here in Vidor is worried about whether or not whoever you are, thinks we're relevent I can assure you that.

Actually it was only 2 years without a district win. 

incorrect, but if that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside by typing that good on you *slow claps*  

Kinda funny to bring up a racial topic in a Lumberton vs Vidor football thread so that lets me know you still feel some type of way about that. Oh well. :)

It may have been district but I know they've went multiple yrs without winning a game in either district or a whole season, I'm not real sure cuz I don't keep up with Lum. Either way, if we're talkin' relevancy they'd be less relevent, which is what I was getting to.

I'd say, since this year is what really counts, Lumbertons' 3-2/6-2 record is a bit more relevant than Vidors' 2-3/3-5 record. One win and the train is in guess who gets that honor of helping us out.

Edited by raideroldtimer

congrats on being 6-2. I'm pumped Vidor gets to be the team to keep Lum out of the playoffs yet again.

good luck with that. Y'all have proven what you can do in big games like this.. Need I remind you of yalls homecoming game?? Y'all talk of Lumberton only having one more win than Vidor. This weak Lumberton team who picks on smaller schools stepped into district making a statement by beating ozen like we did... So, if y'all wanna talk relevance, than that is as about as relevant as it gets between these two teams.. Vidor vs GCM- late comeback to win the game by Vidor. Lumberton vs GCM- never a doubt from the first td we were gonna win. In fact we held them to negative yards in the entire first half.. Vidor vs Ozen y'all couldn't win on homecoming night.. Lumberton puts a beating on them in the second half. Thats relevance, that's this year. Keep talking about how horrible Lumberton is and has been in the past so it makes y'all look even worse on Friday night when y'all lose to our horrible team..

good luck with that. Y'all have proven what you can do in big games like this.. Need I remind you of yalls homecoming game?? Y'all talk of Lumberton only having one more win than Vidor. This weak Lumberton team who picks on smaller schools stepped into district making a statement by beating ozen like we did... So, if y'all wanna talk relevance, than that is as about as relevant as it gets between these two teams.. Vidor vs GCM- late comeback to win the game by Vidor. Lumberton vs GCM- never a doubt from the first td we were gonna win. In fact we held them to negative yards in the entire first half.. Vidor vs Ozen y'all couldn't win on homecoming night.. Lumberton puts a beating on them in the second half. Thats relevance, that's this year. Keep talking about how horrible Lumberton is and has been in the past so it makes y'all look even worse on Friday night when y'all lose to our horrible team..

Lets not get too butthurt! like I said, congrats on winning more than one this year. I'm glad Vidor gets to keep ya'll out of the playoffs.

Lets not get too butthurt! like I said, congrats on winning more than one this year. I'm glad Vidor gets to keep ya'll out of the playoffs.

now y'all wanna talk about "butt hurt"... After all the whining I've read on here from Vidor fans on how our coach is talking crap. Maybe you just can't stand that what I said was true.. And relevant. So that was your only comeback.

now y'all wanna talk about "butt hurt"... After all the whining I've read on here from Vidor fans on how our coach is talking crap. Maybe you just can't stand that what I said was true.. And relevant. So that was your only comeback.

How was what yall's coach said true? we haven't even played yet. I'll get back to ya after ya'll take the L

The the ironic part about the previous comments is that Vidor will supposedly beat Lumberton because of their dangerous slot t offense that is "ran to perfection." But yet if and when they do not win this game, or any other game for that matter, their offense will be to blame by their own supporters... Doesn't make sense to me. 

I haven't blamed the offense once, i.e. running the slot-T. As a matter of record, I prefer running the football down the other team's throat 99.9 % of the time. We have the kids to do that and no one has stopped us from doing it this year yet. It's usually a scoring fest. Lame Train shuts down our offense and I'll be the first to come on and congratulate you.

That's a pretty good post Robanadana.  I'm a little slow but I don't get the north vidor raiders reference.  With the former Raiders on your roster and coaching staff, it seems like SE Lumberton pirates would be more appropriate. 

North Vidor is an old reference I have been hearing all my life...57 years. You guys ran our offensive coordinator off, not visa versa.