Vidor @ Raider Nation

I just pray that all of the boys play with a great level of maturity! Some competition is healthy but it shouldn't be taken too far! As a mom, I worry about my son's safety on that field EVERY WEEK much less having to worry about angry boys adding to his safety.....ugh! 

these two teams both have coaches who believe in playing a disciplined game. I can't speak for coach Matthews, although I'm sure the same goes for him, but if any Lumberton kid is trying to start fights he will be yanked off the field pretty quick by coach babin. It might get chippy, but it won't last long. Not with these two coaches.

these two teams both have coaches who believe in playing a disciplined game. I can't speak for coach Matthews, although I'm sure the same goes for him, but if any Lumberton kid is trying to start fights he will be yanked off the field pretty quick by coach babin. It might get chippy, but it won't last long. Not with these two coaches.

I agree! Babin doesn't put up with that 

looking like it will rain right before the game, but stop around game time.. Shouldn't be heavy rain though.

I'm watching it...definitely wanna be there. If it will hold off but the radar not looking pretty right now. Honestly, think this is gonna be a good football game and perhaps a little rivalry there. Gonna come down to late in the fourth. Good luck to all the kids tonight...no injuries, clean game.

I totally agree! Coach Matthews doesn't put up with that kind of stuff either!  He is one of the best coaches I know all around! I'm sure it is going to be a good game no matter what! 

Vidor wins by 13 let's call it 27-40. I would go but last time I went to 'Raider Nation' the announcer nearly blew out my ear drums and I had just stepped out of the truck in the farthest parking lot. I think I will just stay home and sit out on the front porch I can probably hear him calling the game pretty clearly all the way from Vidor.