Vidor @ Raider Nation

Yea the head coach said they are better than Vidor and will beat Vidor. Is that not talking trash? 

go watch the video and actually pay attention.. "I think we are better than them and should beat them if we play mistake free ball like we did against GCM." I would expect any coach to say that against any team. And he even complimented yalls offense on the comeback against Goose Creek..... Of course that isn't being mentioned though.....

go watch the video and actually pay attention.. "I think we are better than them and should beat them if we play mistake free ball like we did against GCM." I would expect any coach to say that against any team. And he even complimented yalls offense on the comeback against Goose Creek..... Of course that isn't being mentioned though.....

a smart coach never says that kind of stuff. I think he's jealous of jeffs height so he's trying to make up for it by talking trash

a smart coach never says that kind of stuff. I think he's jealous of jeffs height so he's trying to make up for it by talking trash

if it was trash talk he would have said "Vidor is garbage compared to us and we're going to beat their arse by 40"…… thats trash talk. Smh. I aint never seen a bunch of softies in different fanbases on this site until this yr, I thought last year State Championship week was bad but good grief. 

All the garbage about trash talking was started by a parent of one of the main kids on the Pirate team tweeting ALL of the local sports guys stirring the pot. Then, some kids started picking on one of the Lumberton's kid's mom. I pretty sure most of the kids on the field this Friday will be more mature than the "adult" that started the whole mess. I'm told coach Mathews was none too happy when he found out. One thing for sure is that it will be all settled on the field Friday. I've heard the phrase "some people's kids" but sometimes it should be "some kid's people".

Come on Vidor, I'll be in New Caney throwing my V's up. The joy of getting to crush y'all in bi-district is unfathomable.

to all the upset Vidor fans, here is a good example of "trash talking" that you've been complaining about.. See the difference between this and Lumberton saying "Vidor is a very good team, but we are better and will win if we play like we should"?? We'll do the rest of our talking Friday night between the whistles.

sorry Cougar14.2, had to use you for an example lol

to all the upset Vidor fans, here is a good example of "trash talking" that you've been complaining about.. See the difference between this and Lumberton saying "Vidor is a very good team, but we are better and will win if we play like we should"?? We'll do the rest of our talking Friday night between the whistles.

sorry Cougar14.2, had to use you for an example lol

No problem, as long as Vidor has been able to see 'em all they should be used to it.

I finally just watched the video and I suspect this is nothing new for Babin. When I bought my season tickets the coach was in the office and I told him I expected L-Town to win 6 games this year. Without blinking his reply to me was I expect these boys to win 10 games this year.

OK Buddy, I'll bite. North Vidor gets a reality check this Friday night when they face the slot - T ran to perfection than from the other pretenders in the area that Jeff taught. Leckelt / Humble / Rowe / Duff go off for 400 yards and stuff a black jolly roger T-shirt down that stupid Lame Train horn.

THE REAL VIDOR PIRATES 34

The north vidor raiders         31

GO PIRATES, DERAIL THE LAME TRAIN!

The the ironic part about the previous comments is that Vidor will supposedly beat Lumberton because of their dangerous slot t offense that is "ran to perfection." But yet if and when they do not win this game, or any other game for that matter, their offense will be to blame by their own supporters... Doesn't make sense to me. 

OK Buddy, I'll bite. North Vidor gets a reality check this Friday night when they face the slot - T ran to perfection than from the other pretenders in the area that Jeff taught. Leckelt / Humble / Rowe / Duff go off for 400 yards and stuff a black jolly roger T-shirt down that stupid Lame Train horn.

That's a pretty good post Robanadana.  I'm a little slow but I don't get the north vidor raiders reference.  With the former Raiders on your roster and coaching staff, it seems like SE Lumberton pirates would be more appropriate. 

The the ironic part about the previous comments is that Vidor will supposedly beat Lumberton because of their dangerous slot t offense that is "ran to perfection." But yet if and when they do not win this game, or any other game for that matter, their offense will be to blame by their own supporters... Doesn't make sense to me. 

the defense seems to be the problem, and when Vidor posters brought it up before somebody wife got on here and went off. Offense seems to be doing ok now but stranger things have happened, who knows, LR may post a shutout. Any given Friday. 

the defense seems to be the problem, and when Vidor posters brought it up before somebody wife got on here and went off. Offense seems to be doing ok now but stranger things have happened, who knows, LR may post a shutout. Any given Friday. 

a shutout would be nice, but honestly I see their offense having some successful drives. But I just think our offense will be more successful and in the end come out with a win. Our defense will make some stops, run game is what we would rather defend.

There are multiple problems with this post. First, Vidor is far from perfection when it comes to the Slot-T. Second, in actuality Jeff learned the Slot-T from Randy Rowe in Livingston. Third, no way Vidor goes into Lumberton and wins with this much on the line. And finally, Vidor has not been relevant since Montana Quirante graduated because they have not had a Mike Linebacker that can make up for all the mistakes the rest of the defense makes. You, my friend robanadana are clueless.