Vidor @ Raider Nation

This should be a great game both teams have gritty tough guys with heart, disciplined and they are well coached. This will come down to who wants it more...Pirates or Raiders...kinda ironic that that these to mascots are pretty much alike...one raides villages and plunders on land and usually has a dog. the other does it on the sea with a parrot and they both have eye patches and love Rum....I'm with ya on that last one! like I say Ironic since these teams seem to be so simular...best of luck to you both!

incorrect, but if that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside by typing that good on you *slow claps*  

Kinda funny to bring up a racial topic in a Lumberton vs Vidor football thread so that lets me know you still feel some type of way about that. Oh well. :)

Well Vidor player just got blasted on Twitter for messaging one our players and being racist towards him 

Am I the only one worried about raidergirl? Why does she follow so many high school kids on Twitter? She's the modern day Matthew McConaughey from Dazed and confused.

Lol I follow people from Lumberton I know! Like #27 we were always together when we were younger. Plus my sister is the same age as most of them. The football boys from Lumberton all know I'm their #1 supporter. I follow more Cowboys fans from around the U.S. than I follow Lumberton kids. I really don't follow many hs kids though, you can put in like Lumberton in the search box and ANYTHING being said about Lumberton shows up 

Edited by RaiderGirl2010