22-5A vs 21-5A playoff match ups

I know vidor is 1-0 against Crosby, but how can you really justify talking trash to them when you are as bad as you are right now.....that would be like a texas longhorn fan talking trash to an aggie fan. When your not very good...shut up....at least till you get better

I wasn't the one who was trash talking...my school is out of it this year....leave us out of the conversation and you won't get a peep out of me. You're buddy Cougar 14.2 started it, I will finish it.

Edited by robanadana

I wasn't the one who was trash talking...my school is out of it this year....leave us out of the conversation and you won't get a peep out of me. You're buddy Cougar 14.2 started it, I will finish it.

Rob I was pulling for your boys this year to get that 4th spot.... Don't sweat ole 14.2!!!!!

Rob I was pulling for your boys this year to get that 4th spot.... Don't sweat ole 14.2!!!!!

We have some issues to work through...very disappointing year. Good luck to the Indians in the playoffs. 21-5A talking way too much smack and y'all need to knock them down a notch. I've seen y'all and I've seen Dayton...your defense needs to play like it did vs. Central and you can get the W.

Your school has been out of it over 97% of the time they've existed, you should never talk because even in the case you're respectable for a season or two we see it's an accident. 

You're a huge backer of the kids and I commend you for that, but of all the dozen or so people that post their football theories and assessments on here you're probably the weakest. I would hope for the kids sake that Matthews never listened to you. 

Finish what you need to though, I have CE King and Lumberton film to look over. 

VS Crosby's 76.09 % Trash talking is so fun especially when the trash talker is from a team easy to trash. Crosby has a paltry 23.91% in entry. Oh thats including this season I threw that in for you as well

We have some issues to work through...very disappointing year. Good luck to the Indians in the playoffs. 21-5A talking way too much smack and y'all need to knock them down a notch. I've seen y'all and I've seen Dayton...your defense needs to play like it did vs. Central and you can get the W.

Problem there Rob,Dayt won't play anything like Central does offensively,well except the shotgun inside the 5 lol

Yes it is. You know what's the best part about Crosby's percentage? That's the great tradition of PNG has only been to the playoffs three more times than Crosby, lol. Do y'all's percentage for me. 

Without looking, trusting you, do not know you to be a liar.... BUT boy we sure have done so so much more with ours!!!! 

Yes it is. You know what's the best part about Crosby's percentage? That's the great tradition of PNG has only been to the playoffs three more times than Crosby, lol. Do y'all's percentage for me. 

Sorry bro just checked we have actually won 3 more district champioships than Crosby making the playoffs thats not including the times we didnt win district

Sorry bro just checked we have actually won 3 more district champioships than Crosby making the playoffs thats not including the times we didnt win district

Huh??? Crosby has 25 playoff losses, PNG has 24 losses with 1 tie. I didn't check what year the tie came but if you only have three titles then you've only been to the playoffs three more times giving you a very similar percentage, probably within 1 or 2, of times you've been to the playoffs. What the heck are you talking about with district championships???

Huh??? Crosby has 25 playoff losses, PNG has 24 losses with 1 tie. I didn't check what year the tie came but if you only have three titles then you've only been to the playoffs three more times giving you a very similar percentage, probably within 1 or 2, of times you've been to the playoffs. What the heck are you talking about with district championships???

We have 31 playoff appearences 

State Champions (3) – 1953, 1955, 1975 (#3 National Ranking)

State Finals (6) – 1953, 1954, 1955, 1975, 1977, 1999

Semi Finals (8) – 1953, 1954, 1955, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1999

Quarter Finals (10) – 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1989, 1999

Regional Finals (12) – 1934, 1946, 1947, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1989, 1996, 1999, 2007, 2010

Area Finals (6) – 1989, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2009, 2010

Bi-District (24) – 1933, 1934, 1938, 1941, 1946, 1947, 1961, 1968, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014

District Champions (23) – 1933, 1934, 1938, 1941, 1946, 1947, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1961, 1968, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1992, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2009

It does, either way it's 6 more appearances in over 90 years of fielding a team. A lot of this tradition seems to be overblown. Sort of like the never making the playoffs 6 of 7 years thing. 

Yea when you look at the big picture I guess 3 SC's and with 6 trips to the state championships oh yea 8 trips to the semifinal.......10 quaterfinals appearences and 12 reginal finals appearences 6 area and 24 bidistrict wins with 23 district championships. Including a nice record against Crosby... Plenty reason for PNG fans to be happy and full of the Honor Pride and Tradition.  Cant see anything wrong with that.....

Yea when you look at the big picture I guess 3 SC's and with 6 trips to the state championships oh yea 8 trips to the semifinal.......10 quaterfinals appearences and 12 reginal finals appearences 6 area and 24 bidistrict wins with 23 district championships. Including a nice record against Crosby... Plenty reason for PNG fans to be happy and full of the Honor Pride and Tradition.  Cant see anything wrong with that.....

That's something to be bery proud of, I'm sure there are some great stories passed down through the generations. 

That's something to be bery proud of, I'm sure there are some great stories passed down through the generations. 

My grandfather who is 90 now watched PNG win state in the 1950's he brought my father as a young boy to the games. My father and grandfather brought me as a young kid to those gamesin the 1970's. Myself and my father brought my oldest son to the 1999 SC game. To me thats what its about the stories the memories. The sign that said last one out turn out the lights!!!! The Indian crowds were so thick they would line up traffic all the way to houston . I love the spirit in this community and hope all schools and its kiddo's get the chance to do that. If you beat Lumberton Ill be pulling for you to get that chance to add to your story that began last season. One day you can tell your kids about it........bring them to the games every friday night. Good Luck

Edited by prepballfan

All games, times and locations are now set...

Thursday @ 7 pm @ "The Rig" in Pearland

Beaumont Central vs Houston C.E. King

Friday @ 7 pm @ Texan Drive Stadium in New Caney

Lumberton vs Crosby

Friday @ 7 pm @ Stallworth Stadium in Baytown

Port Neches-Groves vs Dayton

Saturday @ 6 pm @ The Thomas Center in Beaumont

New Caney vs Nederland

All games, times and locations are now set...

Thursday @ 7 pm @ "The Rig" in Pearland

Beaumont Central vs Houston C.E. King

Friday @ 7 pm @ Texan Drive Stadium in New Caney

Lumberton vs Crosby

Friday @ 7 pm @ Stallworth Stadium in Baytown

Port Neches-Groves vs Dayton

Saturday @ 6 pm @ The Thomas Center in Beaumont

New Caney vs Nederland

Leave lil earlier teams,longer more traffic to Pearland than Deer Park

Last 3 yrs 21-5a is 10-2,over that period subtracting the 2012 Dayt loss by 14 to Ned & the 2013 Kwp loss by 21 to Ned the margin of victory measured in points scored favors 21-5a by 175 pts 2012=+58  2013=+48   2014=+69 Now I've done all my trash talking w/facts on 1 post,fb is played well west of the Trinity.Over/Under +pts 2015?

Last 3 yrs 21-5a is 10-2,over that period subtracting the 2012 Dayt loss by 14 to Ned & the 2013 Kwp loss by 21 to Ned the margin of victory measured in points scored favors 21-5a by 175 pts 2012=+58  2013=+48   2014=+69 Now I've done all my trash talking w/facts on 1 post,fb is played well west of the Trinity.Over/Under +pts 2015?

I would put the over/under at 52 combined points. 13 points per game average. I would put the over/under for total points scored at 180 or 45 points per game.