22-5A vs 21-5A playoff match ups

Practically fielding a college football team ...its state or bust for Crosby...get knocked out in the  2nd rd would be humiliating

How can you try belittling a team that has multiple kids with multiple college offers. I'm sure the team and coaches will go out and play whoever they meet with 100% effort.  If you would read the garbage you post, I think you would be humiliated.  

How can you try belittling a team that has multiple kids with multiple college offers. I'm sure the team and coaches will go out and play whoever they meet with 100% effort.  If you would read the garbage you post, I think you would be humiliated.  

garbage read your own fans post that's garbage some can't even stay on the forum they keep getting banned

Ridge Point will be crosbys toughest test if they meet up...they will match Crosby in size and speed plus have more depth

It's first things first for Ridge Point. They have to play a Port Lavaca squad that just lost to George Ranch on pretty much the last play of the game when they went for the 2 point conversion and the win. 

I think GR is better than RP so we'll see what happens. 

It's first things first for Ridge Point. They have to play a Port Lavaca squad that just lost to George Ranch on pretty much the last play of the game when they went for the 2 point conversion and the win. 

I think GR is better than RP so we'll see what happens. 

Even though little PLC on paper isn't supposed to compete with the bigger enrolment schools someone  forgot to tell them ,they will give RP all they want and then some. If PLC wins : advantage Crosby to the next round.