Crosby 30 Dayton 20/Final

WOSgrad

Oh so your saying that your sub's are better than your starters? Cause isn't this when the sub's get some playing time? 

don't know when to stop.  Did you get a pic of the SCOREBOARD?  I got one if you missed it

No score board "pic" as you call them.. You take "pics" with a phone. Glad you made sure to get several. Now I can sleep good tonight... 

My apology.  I forgot I was dealing with a professional.

Picture, photograhy, portrait, image, snapshot, artwork, depiction, print, exposure.....I can continue.   I also have a camera that doesn't text.

It hurts to say this congrats Crosby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broncos hold your heads up with the number of players we have and some of them playing iron man football excellent performance this game could've went either way. Dayton gave Crosby all they wanted and I think we may make a little noise come post season. I'm glad this is our off week coming up maybe we can get healed up and ready for New Caney/Porter.

Go Broncos 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It hurts to say this congrats Crosby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broncos hold your heads up with the number of players we have and some of them playing iron man football excellent performance this game could've went either way. Dayton gave Crosby all they wanted and I think we may make a little noise come post season. I'm glad this is our off week coming up maybe we can get healed up and ready for New Caney/Porter.

Go Broncos 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dayton definitely needs to get healthy  . Starting center out tonight with concussion and several key players banged up. This bye week couldn't have came at a better time.

Edited by bronco pride