Crosby 30 Dayton 20/Final

WOSgrad

Good game Broncos. We have some tough players who go all out, and it shows week in week out, but, our play books need some work, or maybe our play calling needs some. We come out passing the ball and get things to rolling, and then right back to a flat rushing game, come on coach stew, line'm out.

True seems like the last 3 years Crosby has made the plays when needed. I'm still wanting a shot at Turner in the regional finals. Would be a sell out.

Dint mean to be disrespectful, Dayton's fan base was far from a sell out. Would have to gain some followers. 

Edited by Red Dawn

Another typical great Crosby/Dayt game until change is made Dayt will be 3rd/4th playoff team w/4 weak dist teams.On/off reminds me of the Texans=no consistancy week to week @qb=SOS how many yrs now we can't win in big games but size/talent keeps showing up.Congrats & good luck Crosby

I thought Dayton was game. Crosby helped by playing sloppy the first three quarters but like I said, Dayton was game. Dayton just doesn't have the depth, probably going to be the smallest school in the district next realignment. 

It was a physical game and with limited depth it effected Dayton in the fourth quarter. Hancock didn't play the last series or two but he probably should have been taken out earlier, Moore never comes off the field. Styner doesn't have a backup, #7 that played running back for Crosby tonight was getting his first carries of the season due to injuries at the position. @ Dayton nonetheless. 

I thought it was an excellent coaching job by Dayton's staff, can't say those kids weren't prepared to play tonight. 

Crosby made a lot of offensive mistakes.  Dayton was held to 229 yards of offense.  Crosby's running back made his first start at that position and was destroying Daytons defense.  Dayton doesn't want to see Crosby again.  And what makes you thin it would be a sell out ?  Dayton can't even pack'em at a home game.  Dayton sucks.

Dayton played with heart. I thought their offensive game plan was good. Bronco edge containment tonight was quite good as well. The full house stuff with toss left and toss right was frustrating to watch. It almost seemed like after the second INT we got scared to pass. Even with all that the only thing matters is the SCOREBOARD!