Crosby 30 Dayton 20/Final

WOSgrad

After I talked to my PNG buddy today and found out about the IV thing, I didn't think PNG would win, but after talking to them after the game......Why why why do you pull out trick plays when you are running the ball at 5-7 yards a pop.  I hope my man Stattrax is doing okay!

morse was ok, im hearing the playcalling sucked, reminds me of us. Im a nice guy man but to heck with this stuff, I think yall OC needs a HC job. ;)

morse was ok, im hearing the playcalling sucked, reminds me of us. Im a nice guy man but to heck with this stuff, I think yall OC needs a HC job. ;)

He's close, but my personal opinion is he wouldn't go there.  You think the heat is on the guy there now, my guy wouldn't have but one chance.  Not enough horses in the stable there and that one game means so much.  Losing it 6 times in a row is no Bueno.  I guess it's my purple glasses though, but I still think PNG could possibly go a few rounds this year if everyone is healthy.  

Nathan White is a beast!!!

He got home in key situations like good pass rushers do. Definitely all-state material. I was impressed with the whole d-line though, they kept the back 7 freed up to make plays all night and pushed the pocket when Dayton tried to throw anything more than a quick-hitter. 

Dayton was averaging over 278 yards per game rushing and was held to 36 carries for 100 yards or 2.7 yards per attempt. They only had 229 total yards with the offense turning it over three times, twice deep in our own territory, allowing Dayton those extra possessions. Dayton actually had less points and less yards than Barbers Hill did in the district opener. Excellent performance all the way around by the defense against an offense that was going like Dayton was. 

He's close, but my personal opinion is he wouldn't go there.  You think the heat is on the guy there now, my guy wouldn't have but one chance.  Not enough horses in the stable there and that one game means so much.  Losing it 6 times in a row is no Bueno.  I guess it's my purple glasses though, but I still think PNG could possibly go a few rounds this year if everyone is healthy.  

I agree, I was curious to see what he would do when his two running backs went down. He got pretty creative and managed to maintain the same ppg. Overcoming adversity one of the signs he's ready for the promotion.

He got home in key situations like good pass rushers do. Definitely all-state material. I was impressed with the whole d-line though, they kept the back 7 freed up to make plays all night and pushed the pocket when Dayton tried to throw anything more than a quick-hitter. 

Dayton was averaging over 278 yards per game rushing and was held to 36 carries for 100 yards or 2.7 yards per attempt. They only had 229 total yards with the offense turning it over three times, twice deep in our own territory, allowing Dayton those extra possessions. Dayton actually had less points and less yards than Barbers Hill did in the district opener. Excellent performance all the way around by the defense against an offense that was going like Dayton was. 

Good post,clap on clap off Bronco offense that's fixable if we ever get a all-dist qb & that ain't happening just like H Texans=who's starting.Stew never switched out his starter unless injured.If I'm totally off base then show me w/proof that HC has stayed the course w/1 proven starting qb,every year it's a qb that's never been team leader.Guess what=nobody w/varsity qb exp for 2016=that sucks for a once great program.

For those Bronco interested fans=still S Long has never lost 1 game started@qb(idle arm almost 3 yrs),only start vs Kwp 7/9=77 yds 1 td,rush 18=159 1 td,overall in back up duties@qb=24/35=311 yds=68.57% 4 tds 0 ints passing,72 rushes=595 yds=8.26 per tote=6 tds***amazing not 1 pass to Shaq for recieving tds posted on website Chron all year 8 games=under utilizing talent**Kid 2nd in wt class powerlifting meet,H Hancock nada

H Hancock dist rank #6 qb =69-107=1,045=64.49%=11 tds 4 ints.Website chron shows not listed on rush stats but gm summary says 33 totes=130 yds 1 td

2014 Dayt qb Baughman w/2,091 yds 18 tds 12 ints =dist.hon mention punter

Guess they wanted to show all the subs in for Crosby. 

Since you keep bringing it up, I will say the running back (Trey Edwards #7) that Dayton could not stop all game is Crosby's 5th deep.  That was his first varsity opportunity at that position and he performed superbly.  

Since you keep bringing it up, I will say the running back (Trey Edwards #7) that Dayton could not stop all game is Crosby's 5th deep.  That was his first varsity opportunity at that position and he performed superbly.  

I only keep bringing it up, because your buddies keep bringing it up after every game Crosby plays except the one last night. And I agree 1000% percent with you bout #7 Why is he not a starter? 

I reckon 1st half Dayton played good, I'd like to see it. 

Atleast in the 2nd half film you can see the refs signal Crosby a first down, move the chains, spot the ball, blow the whistle and start the play clock.  Then the ref comes running in from the other side of the field and decides it wasn't a first down.  Chains are already moved and everything.  They put the chains back to where it is third and inches.  They had no clue.

I only keep bringing it up, because your buddies keep bringing it up after every game Crosby plays except the one last night. And I agree 1000% percent with you bout #7 Why is he not a starter? 

He plays receiver.  Hadn't needed him before.  Top three backs are hurt.