Sub varsity scores 10-14/10-15

vp93

Well, tonight was a first. I heard of turning off the scoreboard after a loss but turning off the lights to the stadium before we could exit??? Probably a good thing for Dayton though, I was just about to get some pics of the winning team standing on the horseshoe to post. 

Well, tonight was a first. I heard of turning off the scoreboard after a loss but turning off the lights to the stadium before we could exit??? Probably a good thing for Dayton though, I was just about to get some pics of the winning team standing on the horseshoe to post. 

Finals

Lol. Barbers Hill has done that to us (Gentry) in Junior High once or twice.

Finals

Crosby 48

Dayton 40

Dayton was up 20-0 after the first quarter. I'm sure 9210 was giddy trying to think of Mecca jokes. Crosby subsequently won the last three quarters 48-20. We scored with a little over 1 minute left in the game to take the lead and got the fourth down stop. Classic game for their first one. There were some legit players on the field tonight. 

As I was going horse watching the game I realized the reason for Crosby and Dayton's success. 

Crosby 48

Dayton 40

Dayton was up 20-0 after the first quarter. I'm sure 9210 was giddy trying to think of Mecca jokes. Crosby subsequently won the last three quarters 48-20. We scored with a little over 1 minute left in the game to take the lead and got the fourth down stop. Classic game for their first one. There were some legit players on the field tonight. 

As I was going horse watching the game I realized the reason for Crosby and Dayton's success. 

sounds like a barnburner