Crosby vs Dayton

You have a flaw in your word problem. Being your a Crosby fan I will let you figure it out.

You can slice it however you want. Fact of the matter is he said all Dayton will need is 45 to beat Crosby and even if you dissect his word problem that leaves our total at 38 which is pretty laughable considering Dayton's defense this year. I just watched KP go up and down the field on Dayton with probably a quarter of the talent Crosby has.

Dayton would be doing well to hold Crosby under 50, on the offensive side I think they would be doing very well to break 30.  

Ok Dayton folks let's do math. Workboots said Dayton will score 45 and win. He also said they will win by a TD and a field goal. 45-7-3=35 for Crosby for his prediction. That is the word problem for today !

Go Crosby !

#plusone

You know ciphering isn't one of Dayton's strong points, they can't even measure the tread depth on bus tires.

You can slice it however you want. Fact of the matter is he said all Dayton will need is 45 to beat Crosby and even if you dissect his word problem that leaves our total at 38 which is pretty laughable considering Dayton's defense this year. I just watched KP go up and down the field on Dayton with probably a quarter of the talent Crosby has.

Dayton would be doing well to hold Crosby under 50, on the offensive side I think they would be doing very well to break 30.  

That's why the game will be played Friday and not determined on here. Speaking of up and down the field. 21 pts to BH in the first half. What a minute who cares. Like I said come Friday the kids and coaches will sort it out.

they not SC, trust me. SC was really overrated and I told ppl that. I told their fans that. I wasn't wrong. Crosby just needed defense, they had it last yr, from what I've seen they have it this yr. What has SC done since Sharp and Dakota Allen? Now what has Crosby done since the twins? Which is the better program after that? 

You make a valid point BG however the move from 4A to 6A has to be factored into your evaluation..

You make a valid point BG however the move from 4A to 6A has to be factored into your evaluation..

true. Hell of a district they're in moving from the old 4a to 6a (the old 5a), you have to be a great program to come out of that Woodlands district in a different region as well. 

I like Dayton this week in an upset. If this would be considered an upset? I watched Dayton football for 8 years and those 8 years, if Crosby would have beat Dayton, it would be an upset. Now, CC has closed the gap or by all accounts made things fairly even. So, Dayton 40- Crosby 35

I like Dayton this week in an upset. If this would be considered an upset? I watched Dayton football for 8 years and those 8 years, if Crosby would have beat Dayton, it would be an upset. Now, CC has closed the gap or by all accounts made things fairly even. So, Dayton 40- Crosby 35

fairly even. .......

purple haze colored glasses

I keep hearing about the #1 offense in the district, i didnt know we were playing new caney, this week. I thought we were playing the districts #3 offense "crosby". 

Crosby averages 488.25ypg in district play, New Caney averages 429.4. Crosby averages 43.25ppg in district play, New Caney averages 37.2. I watched New Caney play Humble, they're not in the same ballpark as Crosby offensively. Not sure where you got #3 from?