Crosby vs Dayton

Blah blah blah Crosby is great. Blah blah blah Crosby going to kill Dayton. Blah blah blah Dayton makes everybody look great. Blah blah blah. Just do it Friday. All these you played we played stuff is boring me. 

I watched Dayton play Kingwood Park and it was boring me also, so I understand you being bored.

What side you sitting on...Oh wait, both side will be packed with Cougars fans, Cowbells ringing on the Home side is going to sound great!

I watched Dayton play Kingwood Park and it was boring me also, so I understand you being bored.

What side you sitting on...Oh wait, both side will be packed with Cougars fans, Cowbells ringing on the Home side is going to sound great!

Dayton thanks you for your support. Be sure and buy plenty of concessions. I would suggest a turkey leg. Probably not big enough to keep your mouth shut but they are 7$ and worth every penny.

Edited by bronco pride

I watched the KP and Humble game too which is why it's comical for a Dayton fan to say New Caney has a better offense. New Caney used those onside kicks to get a big lead in the first quarter but only scored 3 points the entire rest of the game. 

I understand losing to the #2 and #3 teams at the time but I think you see now CV isn't even as good as last year and by the end of the season won't be in the top 10, they probably won't even make the playoffs. As far a King they're not close to as good either. I think you see that with them being outplayed by BH, only beating Porter by 14 while Humble just beat them 47-0 and a loss to Magolia in non-district. I wouldn't be surprised to see King lose to Humble or KP like they did last year. Those teams just looked great against Dayton because their defense is so bad. 

Cmon dude,NS had to hang on w/4 turnovers & CV beat em on NS Homecoming last year,Crosby has played no ranked teams yet=here they come Dayt-NC-King=3 Setx top 10

Cmon dude,NS had to hang on w/4 turnovers & CV beat em on NS Homecoming last year,Crosby has played no ranked teams yet=here they come Dayt-NC-King=3 Setx top 10

CV didn't even have 200 total yards against NS even though NS turned it over three times to CV's once. I don't know where you got hold on from? CV scored the first TD, NS scored about a minute later and never trailed again. They were up going into the fourth and increased the lead by 3 points. 

Nederland was ranked when we played them to open the season and are currently ranked now. 

Crosby should probably win this game going away. But if they don't, i bet we see a lot of:    

1. I was really busy this weekend and didn't get a chance to post until today. (monday or tuesday)

2. I actually have a life, work, deer lease, kids, etc. and don't live on this site like you Dayton people.

3. It's just a game. Shame on all you Dayton hicks for living vicariously through the Dayton football players.

CV didn't even have 200 total yards against NS even though NS turned it over three times to CV's once. I don't know where you got hold on from? CV scored the first TD, NS scored about a minute later and never trailed again. They were up going into the fourth and increased the lead by 3 points. 

Nederland was ranked when we played them to open the season and are currently ranked now. 

They beat Channelview by 9 pts and NS has played one of the toughest schedules in the region. Not to mention I believe Channelview held NS to their lowest offensive output of the season. Once again though it's really all irrelevant. If Dayton and Crosby wasn't playing Friday we could go back and forth on who has done what. Luckily Friday they do play and then we get to see who the better team is.

Edited by bronco pride

Crosby should probably win this game going away. But if they don't, i bet we see a lot of:    

1. I was really busy this weekend and didn't get a chance to post until today. (monday or tuesday)

2. I actually have a life, work, deer lease, kids, etc. and don't live on this site like you Dayton people.

3. It's just a game. Shame on all you Dayton hicks for living vicariously through the Dayton football players.

silliness