Sub Varsity Scores and updates 10/8/2015

Impressive.  I've seen WO-S freshmen.  They were pretty good.  The WO-S parents said those group of kids haven't EVER taken a loss since the pop Warner days..

That not the same group.  It's the Jr Class that played PoP Warner. An the only lost with them  all playing together was to Bridge City in the 7th Grade and Richmond Foster this year. I just wanted to clear that up because that's how rumors start.  The 9th Grade Group is talentive,  but some nights you have a off game and lose or the team was just better.

That not the same group.  It's the Jr Class that played PoP Warner. An the only lost with them  all playing together was to Bridge City in the 7th Grade and Richmond Foster this year. I just wanted to clear that up because that's how rumors start.  The 9th Grade Group is talentive,  but some nights you have a off game and lose or the team was just better.

Ohh.  Ok.  But it's not starting  a rumor.  A WO-S parent did tell me this in the stands at the Silsbee/WO-S 9th grade game that it was that 9th grade group.  If the info is incorrect, I apologize. 

Edited by BMTSoulja1

Ohh.  Ok.  But it's not starting  a rumor.  A WO-S parent did tell me this in the stands at the Silsbee/WO-S 9th grade game that it was that 9th grade group.  If the info is incorrect, I apologize. 

Soulja it cool, I was giving you the insight on which class it was.  To clear up what you was told by a WOS Parent.