WOS vs Liberty

tennisbc

I look for the Stangs to get the victory over an improved Liberty bunch.  Will not give a score, I'm still gun shy after my braindead prediction in the Foster game.  WO-S will probably not see another Foster this year even if they make it to Houston.

They will not see ANYONE CLOSE to the level of play in Richmond Foster. I believed that last year, but it's even more true this season. I'm glad it's over and we won't be playing them again. We did not belong on the same field with that 6A team. 

Onward into district...

the foster game was good for us -- we had an experienced oline and two d1 receivers that kept us in the game an gave us a chance to win on the last play of the game last year -- young receivers and an inexperience oline grew up against foster this year -- we got better in both areas -- if you want to be the best you got to play the best

They will not see ANYONE CLOSE to the level of play in Richmond Foster. I believed that last year, but it's even more true this season. I'm glad it's over and we won't be playing them again. We did not belong on the same field with that 6A team. 

Onward into district...

what 6a district is RF in 

If the liberty that played this past Friday shows up this Friday it could be an interesting game.

With due respect, the combined record of the 3 teams Liberty has beaten is 3-14.  The average score of Liberty's games against teams with winning records: Opponents 37, Liberty 11.

Edited by WOSgrad