Best Defense in SETX so far this season?

BADSANTA

I basically just watch Crosby and whoever their opponent is, so I don't feel like I can comment on all of SETX, but it appears to me that Crosby is the best Defense (and Offense) in 21-5a.

It's hard to just look at defensive statistics on this one.  Lot's of difference in the stats of a defense whose offense runs a low scoring, ball control, eat up the clock offense vs. a defense whose offense plays wide open, scores fast and puts pressure on the opposing offense to score.

Everyone knows what Crosby's offense brings to the table and they know they have to score to keep up.  Hence, Crosby's defensive statistics even that more impressive.

Edited by Red Dawn

East Chambers has given up just 13 points (3.25 per game)

Calvert (6-man) has given up 28 points (5.6 per game)

Shelbyville has given up just 26 points (6.5 per game)

Shepherd has given up just 39 points (9.75 per game)

Lovelady has given up 53 points (10.6 per game)

Calvert is the most impressive to me. 6-man football usually has basketball type scores. Only giving up 5.6 per game is quite impressive.

I think we should look at the defenses that allows the least amount of average or total offensive yards.  That seems like a good in game defense...

so if a defense allows 300-400 yards per game but only gives up 10-20 ppg and is winning games in todays world not a good defense at all?