Nederland vs Ozen

outanup

Nederland - 36

Ozen - 35

So if this prediction comes true, that will put Ozen at 0-2 in district. I assume that harder hitting, "light years" better Jaguar defense will defeat Ozen when they meet up, that will give Ozen 3 district losses. Just how will this "light years" better Ozen team finish better than 4th in district with 3 losses?

So if this prediction comes true, that will put Ozen at 0-2 in district. I assume that harder hitting, "light years" better Jaguar defense will defeat Ozen when they meet up, that will give Ozen 3 district losses. Just how will this "light years" better Ozen team finish better than 4th in district with 3 losses?

gotta excuse him, he's still excited his Jags finally won a game, he's still delirious. 

Not only will Ozen he problems with Nederland's run game, they now have several key injuries and players dinged up on defense.  I'm may change my predictions depending on the prognosis. 

Not only will Ozen he problems with Nederland's run game, they now have several key injuries and players dinged up on defense.  I'm may change my predictions depending on the prognosis. 

You never answered the question of the "light years" better Ozen team finishing better than 4th with at least 3 district losses.

I answered the light years better question question several weeks ago.  

I made the comment about finishing no lower than third before obtaining the information that I have...  

Anything else you need explained?  

So if Ozen doesn't make playoffs or doesn't finish better than 4th like they did last year, are they still "light years" better than last year?

Just how does a "light years" better than last year Ozen team lose to a Lumberton team 51-29 this year? Remember, Ozen beat Lumberton 34-17 last year.

Maybe Lumberton is "light years" better.

smh

So if Ozen doesn't make playoffs or doesn't finish better than 4th like they did last year, are they still "light years" better than last year?

Just how does a "light years" better than last year Ozen team lose to a Lumberton team 51-29 this year? Remember, Ozen beat Lumberton 34-17 last year.

Maybe Lumberton is "light years" better.

smh

Just as I've said a few weeks ago (obviously you forgot) , the 2-1 start is what I am  in reference to.  Ozen last year started off 0-3.  hopefully now after the 5,000th time, we now understand....