Nederland vs Ozen

outanup

It's in Beaumont, Ozen may get this one -- If Nederland keep it close in the 4th , then its a Bulldog win.

man if you dont get, aint no home-field advantage at The Butch lol smh. Ozen better pack a lunch and a hard hat. Neumann versus Suggs based on previous games played is pretty good though IMO. 

I like playing at the "Butch". Very,very nice stadium. I just wish Soulja could get them to open the concessions earlier. When we travel, I eat at the game and am usually starving before they open up. Nederland travels well and we spend money. Could you please feed a hungry man a little sooner? Thanks.

Ned 24

Ozen 17

I never eat from our consessions.  My diet would be torn to shreds if I did.  Lol

So if this prediction comes true, that will put Ozen at 0-2 in district. I assume that harder hitting, "light years" better Jaguar defense will defeat Ozen when they meet up, that will give Ozen 3 district losses. Just how will this "light years" better Ozen team finish better than 4th in district with 3 losses?

hMMM, Now that I have read this post for the first time, my anticipation is how Souljah is going to explain this math equation, being a BISD grad :)