Richmond Foster 42 West Orange-Stark 14/Final

WOSgrad

Like I said earlier, Foster just too much for us. We've made a lot of mistakes tonight that you can't do. We can get away with some things in our division but to beat a team like Foster we had to play perfect. It's ok though, maybe we needed to lose one to wake the kids up. Congrats to Foster on a good game. Your just a little too much for the Stangs. Good luck on the rest of the season and hopefully you will win your district and make some noise in the playoffs.

WOw what a game by Foster

Not really. Lots of 5A teams from the Houston metro would beat WOS just like this. PNG didn't have the personnel the 5A teams out here do. 

Foster is going to get blown out next week when they play George Ranch to start district and probably lose to PLC and the end of the season. Foster will then be subsequently beaten in the first round by Elkins or RP. 

A 5A team that's probably going to go 7-4 just dominated WOS like that, that's part of the power shift you're starting to see in region 3. That's the difference between 5A and 4A-D2. 

This game was simple to predict. FB Marshall has better athletes than WOS at this point in time and just got shut out the week before. WOS basically plays the same way as Marshall, why would they do any better?

Not really. Lots of 5A teams from the Houston metro would beat WOS just like this. PNG didn't have the personnel the 5A teams out here do. 

Foster is going to get blown out next week when they play George Ranch to start district and probably lose to PLC and the end of the season. Foster will then be subsequently beaten in the first round by Elkins or RP. 

A 5A team that's probably going to go 7-4 just dominated WOS like that, that's part of the power shift you're starting to see in region 3. That's the difference between 5A and 4A-D2. 

This game was simple to predict. FB Marshall has better athletes than WOS at this point in time and just got shut out the week before. WOS basically plays the same way as Marshall, why would they do any better?

I say what a game by Foster to congratulate there play and you turn it into some kind of how this is better than that. It all goes back to you saying Crosby is the best team in the world. Wash rinse dry repeat. We have all herd it 1000 times. I admit Crosby is good and I agree with you those teams over there will probably lay your Cougs to rest this season as well. 

This game was simple to predict. FB Marshall has better athletes than WOS at this point in time and just got shut out the week before. WOS basically plays the same way as Marshall, why would they do your an absolute moron! Foster would smoke Crosby. I can't wait until your self proclaimed Mecca of football gets beat. It will happen soon because you schedule powder puff teams before district. WOS will be fine but I guess it makes you feel better to down us. Call your coach and ask him to reconsider his declination to play us for the 3rd time. Scared. 

This game was simple to predict. FB Marshall has better athletes than WOS at this point in time and just got shut out the week before. WOS basically plays the same way as Marshall, why would they do