Newton @ WOS!!!!

GATA!

scratch that 47-18 prediction as of now. ;)

l love a good cliffhanger!!  Do you know the date and time in which your prediction will be posted?  I don't want to miss it.  In fact, if it is after work hours several of us are talking about meeting up at someone's house and all reading it together.  Then who knows how long we will stay up talking about it?!  If it is during work hours then a conference call will have to do. 

l love a good cliffhanger!!  Do you know the date and time in which your prediction will be posted?  I don't want to miss it.  In fact, if it is after work hours several of us are talking about meeting up at someone's house and all reading it together.  Then who knows how long we will stay up talking about it?!  If it is during work hours then a conference call will have to do. 

i might post up the scoreboard from last yr and go with that, 50/50 shot at it happening again. 

Quoting self and scrolling. Hmmm. Noted. 

But originally asked the question. Lmao!  Just keep on proving what I've said before. :)

Nothing to prove. I quoted him under his name because he didn't sign out. Do you seriously have nothing better to do than sit and wait for someone to post? The original post still stands......we need to ignore your posts and most of us already do.

Nothing to prove. I quoted him under his name because he didn't sign out. Do you seriously have nothing better to do than sit and wait for someone to post? The original post still stands......we need to ignore your posts and most of us already do.

you're posting right now, do you seriously have nothing better to do? Obviously you not ignoring posts right now. 

Watch the pendulum go back and forth, relax you are getting sleepy.Listen to my voice and you are getting sleepier and now you are asleep. Ever time Newton's offense snaps the ball you have to tie your shoelaces. On the count of three you will wake up and remember nothing. One,two three. Wake Up. How is everybody. See you at the game. (Hope it works) LOL

Yeah this is the DQ game of the week. I can’t remember if WOS has ever been featured before. Maybe I should go to my DQ and get an ice cream cone with the swirl on the top.  It just might help me get turned-up for this game. LOL!

that ice cream was good and the commercial for Fox sports is even better.. ready for football now....#LetsGoMeetEm