WOS (4-0) vs Richmond Foster (3-1)

Goblin

Foster beat Fort Bend Marshall 33-0 tonight.  Lost to HISD Houston Reagan 26-28 last week.  The next two weeks should be the biggest tests of the season for the Mustangs with Foster and Newton coming up.

not sure about this  is this the team that beat the mustangs 17-14 last year and aloud us only one yard

Foster has a lot of starters returning from last year team. Their main WR is #8 he can really catch the ball, but does not like to take a hit. Seems to like catching the ball on the side of the field, but will at times go to the middle. They are big and quick. They play all the heavy boys so that one does not get tired, and the lean on you all night to wear you down. I believe we have a chance if we get after the QB and their receivers often.

Edited by ladybug33

Foster will be the BEST TEAM WOS played so far. After watching film on em i didn't see too many weaknesses. One thing I can guarantee, WOS will come to play and won't back down. 

True, this is a complete team. They lost to Reagan this year  however,  Reagn is a much better team this year. Remember speed kills, we just need to attack with our speed and huddle up quick. The stangs should hydrate all week so that they will not cramp up out on the fied next Saturday.