Humble Summer Creek 28 Beaumont Central 12/Final

WOSgrad

I don't know, i have to talk to my son, he acts like he's playing not to get hurt because he loves baseball and is said by many to possibly have a big future there. He needs to know that you have to go all out or you really risk injury. If he's gonna play football he will have to understand that it is a physical contact sport and injuries are part of the game, otherwise just play baseball & track!

Most seniors want to play and be prolific in everything...  Football, baseball, .... Gymnastics....

...or Ozen not only falling short but making it to the drum only to get easily dismantled by Lancaster.  Key word easily...  But that's another topic, different forum.....

Hey Soulja, now that y'all are 0-3 against three teams that probably won't make the playoffs, how do you feel has your tough scrimmage schedule helped you? Lol, just be glad you get to play in 22-5A. 

Hey Soulja, now that y'all are 0-3 against three teams that probably won't make the playoffs, how do you feel has your tough scrimmage schedule helped you? Lol, just be glad you get to play in 22-5A. 

Ok coug you guys are so great if we have to play your team we have decided not to show up. Happy now get back on your site.

BG ,PA will win one more game maybe two and no our staff is ok we are waiting on District

What does P.A. have to do with what were talking about?  I now have to wonder if BMT CENTRAL is rivaling wos and newton as most sensitive fanbases in SETX lmao. Only two in bold have somewhat of an excuse: They actually not running their coaching staffs off and have won their region or gotten to their regional final at least once this decade. What has Central done from 2010 til now? You guys are comical. 

You do realize that all this hype with CODE BLUSH , anything less than a state championship would be a failure.  That would mean that the Huffman scrimmage didn't pay dividends......  Btw, you're still O-fer vs. Central...  

new regime, Crosby would beat yall in the playoffs this yr by the same margin King did at DP. 

PA has something do with it when you stated above statement -- we beat yall and you did  -- i'm just saying that may have been your last win on the year 

about college committing not helping your team. Wow. Yall arses are sensitive, I thought it was a Pear Orchard thing. Sure hope WB and the West Enders not like yall. ;)

Good luck finding a new coaching staff next year, if I were them id find greener pastures. Lol

Ok coug you guys are so great if we have to play your team we have decided not to show up. Happy now get back on your site.

Lol, I'm just wondering how a fan of a 0-3 team can critique how a team that's won 21 of their last 23 regular season games prepares? According to Soulja playing in tough scrimmages gets you ready? Just wondering when we're going to see the benefits of there's scrimmages?