Nederland vs. Dayton

Bronco94

Chit I'll just show up in Red cause I'm mad,Dayt will be Dayt if it takes brow beating by Stew to sink home the message=PYDTAEP,I'm sick of this playin favs crap.That recipe has failed already @Lib/HD What folk don't realize by keeping zippers closed w/JStewart hangs up his cleats,I'll be here to tell it regardless who the Man Gonna Be.Last I looked gene pool still around but spread out,I know where they are,answer is who will learn to trust what we been doing is working,it is broke,the wheel is out alignment.

Let me break it down for the confused folks: liltex wearing Red cause he mad he wasn't born in Crosby, coach Stew gonna take some folks to the woodshed, nepotism exists at the highest level in Dayton, coach Stew will still be near the sidelines, Liltex will still be there near the sidelines, in Dayton the family tree, though  the branches are straight up and down, stretch from city limit to city limit, and I have no clue on the last part but ur all walking?? :) 

Great post hope ur feeling better!!

Let me break it down for the confused folks: liltex wearing Red cause he mad he wasn't born in Crosby, coach Stew gonna take some folks to the woodshed, nepotism exists at the highest level in Dayton, coach Stew will still be near the sidelines, Liltex will still be there near the sidelines, in Dayton the family tree, though  the branches are straight up and down, stretch from city limit to city limit, and I have no clue on the last part but ur all walking?? :) 

I lived off New Moon Trail in Crosby for a few years,my youngest graduated from Crosby,excelled in debate,Grad FSU in Gainesville

Look's like most everyone is counting Dayton down & out for this game (big mistake ) . we hung with CV up until 8 minutes left in the 4 th and left at least 3 tds on the field (they were still the better team,) point is better plan on putting 40 pts on the board to come away with the "W" our offense will roll!We learn from our misakes too-

Look's like most everyone is counting Dayton down & out for this game (big mistake ) . we hung with CV up until 8 minutes left in the 4 th and left at least 3 tds on the field (they were still the better team,) point is better plan on putting 40 pts on the board to come away with the "W" our offense will roll!We learn from our misakes too-

43 - 21 in the 3rd qt & 50 - 21 with 10:37 left in the 4th Qt.that's hangin with CV?? By Friday it will be Broncos hanging till 2 minutes left.I was at the game and left with score 50 - 21.When Hancock went down in the 3rd QT.the game was over.Hope the QB is back against Nederland or it could be another long night for Bronco fans. 

43 - 21 in the 3rd qt & 50 - 21 with 10:37 left in the 4th Qt.that's hangin with CV?? By Friday it will be Broncos hanging till 2 minutes left.I was at the game and left with score 50 - 21.When Hancock went down in the 3rd QT.the game was over.Hope the QB is back against Nederland or it could be another long night for Bronco fans. 

Nederland isn't CV and they don't have a QB commited to Alabama , I f Hancock doesn't play QB we have two replacements to fill in that are more athletic than he is. Like I said before our offense is going to roll - anyway thanks for your support you sound like a true Bronco fan .

Nederland isn't CV and they don't have a QB commited to Alabama , I f Hancock doesn't play QB we have two replacements to fill in that are more athletic than he is. Like I said before our offense is going to roll - anyway thanks for your support you sound like a true Bronco fan .

At least the Broncos are willing to play another qb if needed. Instead of looking to find ways to not let a more athletic one play. Take it from me I see it.

At least the Broncos are willing to play another qb if needed. Instead of looking to find ways to not let a more athletic one play. Take it from me I see it.

We are not without sin in that department either - wouldn't it be great if politics weren't factored in the starting lineup,but then again that would be to easy !

As coug 14.2 once said the best qb to walk the halls of Dayton since Cody Greene...Hancock put him on JV.  From what I heard lil Hancock went out with a concussion, so he has no choice but to play another qb this week.

As coug 14.2 once said the best qb to walk the halls of Dayton since Cody Greene...Hancock put him on JV.  From what I heard lil Hancock went out with a concussion, so he has no choice but to play another qb this week.

You know a lot of people think and at most time the issue is true, that because one has a degree at something makes them a more knowledgeable person. Many of our ancestor never had school at all but their knowledge was strong. In saying this I speak how do you practice a guy who has never played qb since lil league at a position, when you have a kid who has proven to be a winner at the position over and over again. Now I say this if in any game this year another qb plays before him, next year I dare them to try to play him at that position. If he not good enough now he won't be later, I know it's about team but at times you also have to open your eyes to leadership. If you given your all to someone you should be rewarded, not put on a shelf until you have no other option-Bulldogs doesn't this topic sound familiar should I enlighten? 

Imma be there w/Trocket(preacher) picking me up,doctor said go easy=no climbing w/36 staples(come out 9-17),at least 3 qtrs.Drs.amazed @ my strength 6 days @VA,had to wait n see the bowls wake up & move w/o complictions,appreciate all of Setx prayers=God Is Good=sent a wonderful skilled surgeon.Went to Bronco practice today in my wheelchair,see ya'll@ the game,Good Luck to my Ned friends,come say hi Jake

Imma be there w/Trocket(preacher) picking me up,doctor said go easy=no climbing w/36 staples(come out 9-17),at least 3 qtrs.Drs.amazed @ my strength 6 days @VA,had to wait n see the bowls wake up & move w/o complictions,appreciate all of Setx prayers=God Is Good=sent a wonderful skilled surgeon.Went to Bronco practice today in my wheelchair,see ya'll@ the game,Good Luck to my Ned friends,come say hi Jake

If you need my help getting up or down the bleachers or to and from the parking lot let me know.

No QB controversy in Nederland.  Neumann has proven he ALWAYS does what he believes to be best for the team, not favorites, not individual players, ... the TEAM.  Lebaron is an outstanding QB and brings a lot to the table.  He exceeded expectation Friday against a fast , aggressive defense , Lebaron is the guy this year.

im there. 

I would think Neumann will have a good plan of attack for this week.. If he can figure out a way to get his passing game going, I think Nederland has a chance.. The defense gained some experience last weak against the MECA. The score of that game doesn't tell the tale of how close it really was..