Pop Ups?

If it's the site, then why aren't all the members having issues with the pop ups and redirects?

it's the site.  and as much as I love the site, I haven't gotten on nearly as much in the last month or so.  I'm sure that site traffic is being affected.

Edited by bullets13

Guys, we are truly sorry.  The board owner has been made aware of the problem and has been attempting several things to combat it.  We just haven't found the magic pill yet.

The problem is that the onsite ads which are probably causing the problem are necessary as they pay for the site.  Without them, there is no site to redirect from.

Thank you for taking the concerns seriously and not just making comments. It has seemed  better on my iPhone 6 lately, but it is obviously still an issue for many. Most of us don't take our laptops to the games and we like to follow the scores/updates for games we are not attending. 

Thank you for taking the concerns seriously and not just making comments. It has seemed  better on my iPhone 6 lately, but it is obviously still an issue for many. Most of us don't take our laptops to the games and we like to follow the scores/updates for games we are not attending. 

Well, believe me.  We are just as frustrated about this problem as you.  We put a lot of work in on this site for no compensation and when we complete that work for the hottest topic to be about the redirects does not put us in a good mood either.  The only one who is more frustrated than you or us is the board owner who likes for nothing to jeopardize the prospect the folks not getting on this site.

However, the steps he has taken to date have not been able to remedy the problem.  A problem which is not unique to SETXsports.com as indicated in this entry from the Apple Support Communities page:

This is the hidden content, please

I have enclosed this entry as it does provide tips from folks who have encountered this problem and how they have fought it.  I hope it helps, at the very least, to make the problem more managable.

Ok. I signed up to be a Uber driver.  Can they stop taking over my trolling now?  

my iPhone the auto downloads have been turned off and still got the redirects but it seems to come in spurts,  at first wasn't getting them,  then got lots to the point of being frustrated and now the last day or so I haven't got many if any.