Ozen vs PAM prediction

pakronos

I said it before and I'll say it again. Panthers going to whipp those Titans come Friday night. It's a new year and a new group. Besides Boyd and Tyes are difference makers, believe me. 

we hear this every year, and its a new excuse for losing every year. I just hope no one gets injured in this one. 

If we ain't hear this Evey year I might believe the hype. PAM in convincing fashion. 

Buddy #34 &#15 are my boys and they were on my Little League team when the Raiders use to whIpp P.A. along with several other of the Panthers. This Isn't Little League I know but they're not scared of P.A.. The players for the Titans know that It won't be an easy win. I say Ozen will take this one.

Buddy #34 &#15 are my boys and they were on my Little League team when the Raiders use to whIpp P.A. along with several other of the Panthers. This Isn't Little League I know but they're not scared of P.A.. The players for the Titans know that It won't be an easy win. I say Ozen will take this one.

look I wish your boys nothing but success but I don't see them beating Memorial. We we're awful last year still destroyed the panthers I'm not saying you guys will be bad. I just think Friday it could be bad.

look I wish your boys nothing but success but I don't see them beating Memorial. We we're awful last year still destroyed the panthers I'm not saying you guys will be bad. I just think Friday it could be bad.

I feel ya but last years Sr. class wasn't that strong or tough and didn't have very many true experienced athletes in my opinion and we had at least 7 Sophomores playing key roles who were new to the varsity experience. We also had a new HC who did not know what his players or coaches could do. He has a more experienced group of kids who are use to winning and they are tougher and will play harder. In my personal opinion I think this year's team will fare better than last years teams.

I feel ya but last years Sr. class wasn't that strong or tough and didn't have very many true experienced athletes in my opinion and we had at least 7 Sophomores playing key roles who were new to the varsity experience. We also had a new HC who did not know what his players or coaches could do. He has a more experienced group of kids who are use to winning and they are tougher and will play harder. In my personal opinion I think this year's team will fare better than last years teams.

i agree, after Week-1. 

i say no blow out, but i say expect a much closer game. any kids left from that ozen team last year, got a taste what it feels like to win(after PAM). Suggs is a great coach and i think will have them ready to go. i look for ozen to be a top contender next year. sticking with my 20-14 titans winning late. seems as though that pure talent is drying up in PAM, again just like 2005-07. This is where the city of PA find out if Kenny got what it takes starting this year and ESPECIALLY next year.