Ozen vs PAM prediction

pakronos

i say no blow out, but i say expect a much closer game. any kids left from that ozen team last year, got a taste what it feels like to win(after PAM). Suggs is a great coach and i think will have them ready to go. i look for ozen to be a top contender next year. sticking with my 20-14 titans winning late. seems as though that pure talent is drying up in PAM, again just like 2005-07. This is where the city of PA find out if Kenny got what it takes starting this year and ESPECIALLY next year.

i can honestly say if he doesn't win next yr in 5A with that team he is going to have he might hang it up. They will be loaded with experience, hopefully WINNING experience after this yr.

For some odd reason I never noticed all the Sophs and Jrs playing last yr alot of the time. 

After last season I think the kids should be pumped for this year. A lot to prove for the kids and coaching. KH has to make playoffs this year or next. Or he'll be looking for a new job. I'm hoping and thinking they'll be alright. Slightly better than what's predicted. 

unless he was really holding back in the scrimmage, this might be a 1-9 at worst or a 4-6.

ozen only win in worst case.

ozen, central, sterling,CV or DP...best case.

unless he was really holding back in the scrimmage, this might be a 1-9 at worst or a 4-6.

i saw alot of the other part of the scrimmage, the part where they got it together, they should be fine. As you see on the scrimmage thread no one posted the events after halftime, I knew why. 

I don't put much stock in scrimmages. Im not saying Pam will be great but other than NS. I don't see any for sure loses. WB LP CV Dp will be tough but I wouldn't even call them upsets if we won.

im not totally sold on NS, Memorial can play with them, NS aint the NS from way back. 

Unless he was really holding back in the scrimmage, this might be a 1-9 at worst or a 4-6.

of course he was holding back, we'll be more than fine. There were some pieces that were not in place for the scrimmage. BG said it, the 2014 Titans were young, very young. IMO some of the players should've got more PT last season and they're gonna make a world of difference starting Friday night at 7pm. 

of course he was holding back, we'll be more than fine. There were some pieces that were not in place for the scrimmage. BG said it, the 2014 Titans were young, very young. IMO some of the players should've got more PT last season and they're gonna make a world of difference starting Friday night at 7pm. 

from the looks at the roster the O-Line got some youngsters on it this year. 

Come on now do you have to ask who's going to win this one? Thank you too for pointing out there's no excuses for losing. Playoff team......we'll see about that. Memorial 2nd string gets to come and finish the game in 6 minutes into the 3rd quarter.

I guess that's why Dallas Cowboy fans are still in existence after so many years of beat down seasons. They feel the tide has to roll in and so does the Panther Faithful. Hate to sound like an optimistic fan but in reality this Panther team should be much better than last years group. Heart of a lion blood of a panther!

well i'm a little late to reply, got back home and started helping my buddy install my cam....

first off, much props to Suggs and the panthers for NEVER giving up and playing with urgency and some pride!!! if suggs is able to stay there another 5 years, Ozen will be dominating s.e. texas!! good luck suggs and panthers, i'm pulling for ya!!

PAM. well, xbox will have to start looking for a job soon. i meant every word i said about ozen and i'm not going to take away from what they did out there. however, ozen clearly has no depth, PAM was actually bigger than ozen players. i'm shaking my head in disbelief when i see coaches trying to line up the secondary because they were LOST!! no linebackers. d-line shined at times, but very inconsistent. ozen #8 was a small back,but played like he was 235lbs. ozen qb is not fast and he made the defense look like pop warner. NO ADJUSTMENTS WERE MADE IN THE FINAL 2 MINUTES. looks like PAM need to skip the spring and start early in the summer.

i want to give major props to kadon for looking sharp. besides the pick 6, he went on making some good throws. angelle #2 reminds me alot of rucker. gets open and makes acrobatic catches. now, seems like the coaches need to bring someone in and teach the other wr to catch in traffic. harrison put the ball in Pierce hands for a TD and he dropped it. same drive, hit #11 in the end zone and he drops it. #11 is built like a beast. 6'3" got some weight on him, but i guess he just there to intimidate??  offensive line was  not there or OC was eating too many hot dogs. ozen was in the back field alot especially on running plays. kam saw very few touches imo.

so you're saying  they scored 30 points. well gonna say 9 of those points were gifts from ozen. a safety and the botched punt that rolled out at the 6. looks like PAM will see it's first 0-10. if they struggled against a depth problem ozen, how in the heck you can beat central. lets step it up to George Ranch which is head and shoulders above the 5a teams in the triangle area. then houston lamar. 0-4 right there. the only shot PAM have at winning a game this year is sterling and they are much improved. i'll wait till next year to be excited.