Week Zero excuses

Banned

06, as much as I love your humor, the only posters on here that are going to have to come up with excuses is the residents of the MECA... Everybody else on the board is firmly aware that we are not championship contenders... And if some do feel they are, they have not put in down in black and white... No crow to eat for my PNG fans, we just hope to contend, beat Nederland, and get to the first round.. Anything else is just topping on top of Ben and Jerrys... Unless Brenham fan can hook me up with some Blue Bell!!!!

06, as much as I love your humor, the only posters on here that are going to have to come up with excuses is the residents of the MECA... Everybody else on the board is firmly aware that we are not championship contenders... And if some do feel they are, they have not put in down in black and white... No crow to eat for my PNG fans, we just hope to contend, beat Nederland, and get to the first round.. Anything else is just topping on top of Ben and Jerrys... Unless Brenham fan can hook me up with some Blue Bell!!!!

i know we bump heads Stattrax, but i think PN-G has a huge upside. i just wish fans had a more positive upside. Not shooting on you man, so please don't take it that way, but your statement is what makes me so angry sometimes lol. "beat nederland and get to the first rd. Anything else just topping on top". Faircloth has some talent over there. why not project better?? like anything less than 3rd round is a disappointment?(yes, all you can do in reality is for the boys not to quit and do there best). i really do think PN-G can be that 3rd or better. hopefully just not settling for a win against nederland and a 1st rd game.

There you go misunderstanding again, apparently you don't read the Nederland thread with a week zero reference, cmon moderators you got to see thru rhetoric and be better than that. You won't catch me making mistakes I lead you to thinking you've exploited one :) 

Nope, I hardly read prediction threads....just too much yanh-yanh on both sides of the ball for me.  In the words of Toby Keith, "A little less talk, and a lot more action" is what I need.

Nope, I hardly read prediction threads....just too much yanh-yanh on both sides of the ball for me.  In the words of Toby Keith, "A little less talk, and a lot more action" is what I need.

Welp smack-smack back is entertainment before kids decide the winner/loser.Some smack=Jerry Springer material & you right about Toby really:)

That was geared towards your A&M constituent but if you want to join the fray then by all means do or allow me too for ya. Don't responds with a misspelled "w(h)oops" if your not familiar with the dialogue, carry on...:)

That was geared towards your A&M constituent but if you want to join the fray then by all means do or allow me too for ya. Don't responds with a misspelled "w(h)oops" if your not familiar with the dialogue, carry on...:)

Definition of irony - I am called out for the omission of one letter in a sentence that begin "Don't responds..."  As I am sure that your next post will be a story about how you only used that verb because you saw someone else use it, I will not focus on it anymore.

And by the way, thank you for the invitation, but it is not necessary.  The owner of the website has given me a standing invitation to enter any "fray" on this site as I see fit.

Edited by WOSgrad

i know we bump heads Stattrax, but i think PN-G has a huge upside. i just wish fans had a more positive upside. Not shooting on you man, so please don't take it that way, but your statement is what makes me so angry sometimes lol. "beat nederland and get to the first rd. Anything else just topping on top". Faircloth has some talent over there. why not project better?? like anything less than 3rd round is a disappointment?(yes, all you can do in reality is for the boys not to quit and do there best). i really do think PN-G can be that 3rd or better. hopefully just not settling for a win against nederland and a 1st rd game.

I am totally opposite, I do not care for the statements that say, we are going to win State. I guess I am more of a realist... A DC is totally good for me, but anything else is good as well.. I guess its the difference between half glass full, half glass empty... Rah Rah vs real life.. I take all these posts with a grain of salt.. And most of the time when you see a generic post from me, i do it instead of bashing.... The extreme would be Plus1... I think you would agree he might be the most hated personality on here... But in reality he is just projecting better.... Im the same guy that predicted PNG would be 7-4 last year and was bashed by all the PNG support.. I was even questioned by some if I was a fan.... But at the end, I was just a realist.... I understand both sides.. Im just not the Rah Rah type... KNOW THIS....... I bleed purple... I know PNG history and current personal as good or better than any posters on here... So i might be opinionated, but its just that, opinions.... It doesnt really make a hill of beans what I think.... LOL............

Definition of irony - I am called out for the omission of one letter in a sentence that begin "Don't responds..."  As I am sure that your next post will be a story about how you only used that verb because you saw someone else use it, I will not focus on it anymore.

And by the way, thank you for the invitation, but it is not necessary.  The owner of the website has given me a standing invitation to enter any "fray" on this site as I see fit.

Ole 06..........  Paradox! I used to think he was a philosopher in Greek Tragedy... Then I figured his posts would stop once school started..... Then I figured since the Dollar Store passed a no text, no type policy at work he would be done.... Then I figured he might be the baby on the E Trade commercials, but his mom took all his electronic devices... So I am currently at a loss for words....