Week Zero excuses

Banned

The coach has no idea what he is doing, I played football all the way through 8th grade so I should know.

Oh yeah and the ref's hate us so they wanted us to lose.

i thought every school around here was using the houston chapter to ref their games this year.

I am totally opposite, I do not care for the statements that say, we are going to win State. I guess I am more of a realist... A DC is totally good for me, but anything else is good as well.. I guess its the difference between half glass full, half glass empty... Rah Rah vs real life.. I take all these posts with a grain of salt.. And most of the time when you see a generic post from me, i do it instead of bashing.... The extreme would be Plus1... I think you would agree he might be the most hated personality on here... But in reality he is just projecting better.... Im the same guy that predicted PNG would be 7-4 last year and was bashed by all the PNG support.. I was even questioned by some if I was a fan.... But at the end, I was just a realist.... I understand both sides.. Im just not the Rah Rah type... KNOW THIS....... I bleed purple... I know PNG history and current personal as good or better than any posters on here... So i might be opinionated, but its just that, opinions.... It doesnt really make a hill of beans what I think.... LOL............

gotcha. i do not feel PAM can win state, but up until last year, going 2-3 rds, myself and a small minority felt like time is or has run out. at what point does coach need to change his way of thinking to go from 2-3rds to 4-5 rds every year. i'm a realistic person too and think PAM with be a 4-6 team at best this year. i thik barely getting by ozen and central. then beating sterling and CV or DP

I was using my Crosby dialect with the word being plural sense we're so Stereotyped hear in Mecca. Remember I catch you all trying to correct me with the verbiage Remember!! BTW- don't U feel special with an open invite. To bad ur attempts at joining a fray are futile!!

Edited by #plusone

I was using my Crosby dialect with the word being plural sense we're so Stereotyped hear in Mecca. Remember I catch you all trying to correct me with the verbiage Remember!! BTW- don't U feel special with an open invite. To bad ur attempts 

Actually, the plural or singular form of "respond" when used it is used with the pronoun "you" is the same.  Moreover, the form that you used was the singular form (He "responds", they "respond").  Please don't blame the good residents of Crosby for that one.  I know a number of them who are quite familiar with and make correct use of the rules of grammar.  But, whatever you say, sunshine. 

As to feeling special because of the standing invitation, it is really not the case.  All that provides me is the requirement that I match wits with the likes of you and I find that really distressing as I detest striking unarmed people.

Edited by WOSgrad

Wow I'm surprised you found a Websters dictionary and can actually decipher it. As far as marching wits, don't waste your time, I eat chumps like you for breakfast then u go whining and the elite start censoring. That ought to be against the 14th Amendment!!

That is a rule that is not in Webster's Dictionary (you forgot the possessive...DAMNED IT MAN, I CAN'T KEEP HELPING YOU OUT WITH THIS), but you might find it in a grammar book....I prefer Little Brown.  I guess you didn't have one of those handy.

Further, what is with this "u?"  It is not "u," it is "you."  You know?  That word you typed before using "u?"  I think you need to head back to elementary. 

Finally, I am sorry, I have never "marched wits" with anyone.  On the other hand, I have matched wits with many others.  All of whom were much better than you.  So don't worry, I will not assert the 14th Amendment as I am not a member of any one of the protected classes.  I might, on behalf of site, assert the 8th Amendment, though.  This is because for the members to have to view your posts definitely constitute cruel and unusual punishment.

Wow I'm surprised you found a Websters dictionary and can actually decipher it. As far as marching wits, don't waste your time, I eat chumps like you for breakfast then u go whining and the elite start censoring. That ought to be against the 14th Amendment!!

Marching I?? Or the Marching band, oh yeah, Nederland does have a good military style marching band.....

C'mon man I've mAde several errors and that's the only one you caught?? You English majors need to get out the preseason form and step it up. Now Go back and read all my posts, plus my previous posts under cougar2014, coog14, Cougar2009, Cougar2008, Cougars#1, and Coogsareurdaddy2015 And find my grammatical errors. :)