Week Zero excuses

Banned

I vote Plus 1, and 14.2, take, WOSgrad, BG, Biaplayer, and myself out for a steak dinner.. Then I'll provide free parking vouchers in any front yard for the game... All on the Coogs dime... The vouchers I purchased go towards NED project need a Vacation.... Now understand Biaplayer is a big ole boy, might be pricey.....

I vote Plus 1, and 14.2, take, WOSgrad, BG, Biaplayer, and myself out for a steak dinner.. Then I'll provide free parking vouchers in any front yard for the game... All on the Coogs dime... The vouchers I purchased go towards NED project need a Vacation.... Now understand Biaplayer is a big ole boy, might be pricey.....

I like lobster and shrimp with my steak, im sure those rich folk of #CodeMecca got the funds. 

Ned didn't look too bad for a pretty much brand new team but they have some things to work on.  O-Line and D-line did pretty well for 3 quarters but i think they wore out in the 4th.   Secondary needs some work and the receivers  need to look the ball in when its thrown to them.  Special teams need to stay in their lanes on KOs and that TD wouldn't have happened.  Tackling was pretty solid for the most part with a couple of exceptions.   

So where was that 50 point win plus one?  What happened to the "Mecca" ?

Shhhh get in the kennel, I'll throw u a bone later, I'm busy racking up week "zero" excuses. Besides I said I won't gloat over an in your own house slap you in the mouth double digit win. C'mon man cobwebs besides you think Mecca wants Angleton to see crosby's "A" game and full arsenal on film. Now the other cats are scratching they head thinking I see Crosby gonna try and lull us to sleep with turnovers and stuff. Hmmmm

Shhhh get in the kennel, I'll throw u a bone later, I'm busy racking up week "zero" excuses. Besides I said I won't gloat over an in your own house slap you in the mouth double digit win. C'mon man cobwebs besides you think Mecca wants Angleton to see crosby's "A" game and full arsenal on film. Now the other cats are scratching they head thinking I see Crosby gonna try and lull us to sleep with turnovers and stuff. Hmmmm

Thats BS and you know.  You just need to wipe all that sweat off of you since it was one score game until the fourth.  LOL

You can't change stubborn ignorant people's views, so im not going to arque with cooug88!  Crosby has a really talented team and I saw signs of there potential many times. But no one can say Nederland didn't play really hard to make this a game going into the 4th.  Nederland coaches always does a great job for the talent pool they got compared to others. How many D1 players Ned got..................?

1. Congratulations to Bay High...good football game and probably the biggest team we'll face all year. Safe trip home to you and your fans.

2. Vidor coaching staff, WTH!!! When did we become a passing football team in the red zone? Driving the football, 5 - 7 yards a pop, Bay is on their heels in a 13 - 7 football game. 2:30 left in the game on their 25 yard line  in the fourth quarter, 1st down, why do we call a pass? Sacked for an 8 yard loss. Next play, nearly sacked and then throw it out to Haylen who nearly gets killed on a suicide ball, fumble and they run 90 yards to the end zone for a score. Again, WTH? WE could have walked that ball to the end zone and won that football game. Forget the pass we dropped in the 3rd on the goal line on third down (there's that pass thing again). They couldn't stop us running outside.Our kids gave a tremendous effort and the coaches blew it against a really good football team, as good as we'll face all year, a game we could and should have won. We're not Lumberton, so quit calling plays like it!!! I nearly threw my stadium chair out of the stands. It should have been and epic victory instead of a crash and burn defeat. Here's a hint, if they can't stop you from doing something, you keep doing it!  

But the defenses: first Memorial. Why in the h*ll are we playing basically a prevent type D (I know it was zone but still) on Ozen last drive? Smh. And our DBs have to get better in coverage. Unimpressed with our D tonight. There was a point in the 4th qtr where we had DBs who didn't know what the coverage was. Cmon man, we are better than that.