Dayton and Crosby might be rooting for The Hill

Freshmen at orientation were told that Barbers Hill is at 1504 students right now. Going off old numbers that would put Dayton less and Crosby only 5 students  ahead. If BH could work a miracle and make the playoffs, you could see Crosby and Dayton small school come playoff time.

They would still use the 2013 numbers for this year's playoffs. Those numbers wouldn't effect playoff positions until 2016. As long as BH doesn't make the playoffs Crosby and Dayton go small school anyway by virtue of being the 2nd and 3rd smallest schools in the district. I'm expecting Crosby's numbers to be closer to 1600 for next alignment though, I think the actuals were over 1550 last year.

Freshmen at orientation were told that Barbers Hill is at 1504 students right now. Going off old numbers that would put Dayton less and Crosby only 5 students  ahead. If BH could work a miracle and make the playoffs, you could see Crosby and Dayton small school come playoff time.

Those numbers mean Lady Eagles continue to dominate the Ant Mound trophy case:)

Ahhhhhhh, Crosby and Dayton will be rooting for the Hill in the first couple of weeks anyway 'cause they play a couple of those nasty, low down East of the Trinity teams.

Of course I want BH to win for the district's sake, I don't think they could be taken seriously if they were to lose either of those games. They have Dickinson's defensive coordinator from last year running that side of the ball so I expect what was already a decent unit to be even better. Silsbee is going to score just because they have better athletes than BH though. 

Last time BH was able to get in they beat Livingston 31-0 I believe. IMO BH is still a year away from a playoff spot but should be too much for Silsbee or LCM to handle. 

Of course I want BH to win for the district's sake, I don't think they could be taken seriously if they were to lose either of those games. They have Dickinson's defensive coordinator from last year running that side of the ball so I expect what was already a decent unit to be even better. Silsbee is going to score just because they have better athletes than BH though. 

Last time BH was able to get in they beat Livingston 31-0 I believe. IMO BH is still a year away from a playoff spot but should be too much for Silsbee or LCM to handle. 

53/394 on the ground,returning rb J Rogers=9 for146 & 4 tds in Silsbee,clock management

Well, there is a reason they are about to finish the multi-million dollar indoor practice facility. Thrre could be change in near future on the hill. There 6 new neighborhoods starting up very soon and we continue to grow. We need some athletes bad though. We should be competitive, but probably not playoffs until 2 more years. I will optimist though.

Well, there is a reason they are about to finish the multi-million dollar indoor practice facility. Thrre could be change in near future on the hill. There 6 new neighborhoods starting up very soon and we continue to grow. We need some athletes bad though. We should be competitive, but probably not playoffs until 2 more years. I will optimist though.

Takes a monster O Line in 21-5a to line up and get push to move programs that have greatpowerlifting resumes' team speed spreading you out=spells playing from behind.Maybe you're on to something,haven't seen BH in powerlifting,thing is all 21-5a schools growing to,NC had 200 out for football,gonna get tougher soon.

Takes a monster O Line in 21-5a to line up and get push to move programs that have greatpowerlifting resumes' team speed spreading you out=spells playing from behind.Maybe you're on to something,haven't seen BH in powerlifting,thing is all 21-5a schools growing to,NC had 200 out for football,gonna get tougher soon.

I agree, it's going to get a lot tougher soon. When you subtract the 3 smallest schools in the district which are Crosby, Dayton and BH the rest of the district already has an average enrollment of over 1734 students. Depending on how they zone NCISD I expect the other 6 schools to have an enrollment right at or over 1700 each. 21-5A will be on par with the largest district in the state in the a few years. Makes it very tough if you're lacking athletes.

Part true,no pun intended but in todays sporting circles,% says black atheletes dominating.I no( 0) that ever have @BH.

agree, but we do have some African-American players, just not many. You have to change a system to fit what you have to work with. Example Neumann and Faircloth. Until then, i see us struggling for a while in football. It doesn't help that participation in football is dropping. Need a boost to get kids interested again.

we have no powerlifting unfortunately. Heck, we don't have soccer to get a kicker. Although i hear next year Dayton and BH will be adding soccer. NCISD will split in a couple of years when 3rd HS is built. Also, some shake up may be coming on realignment. We don't have much of what you mentioned above, just have to hope every 3 or 4 years we have group come through that can compete for a playoff spot or UIL let 5 teams go to playoffs.  Lol