Dayton and Crosby might be rooting for The Hill

I feel like I'm fighting with my kids.... I never once stated that PNG has better facilities. I stated Memorial needs better facilities... And yes your giving opinons, as always. And this time your wrong.. Rodgers was a stud, 1 man show.... Took them to a SC. Charles was a Beast.... No defense, no coaching, no title. I have a friend who's kid was on the Walter Peyton watch list, then To UH. Who basically had to walk his kid through assignments because of poor coaching. As always you know all of Texas football, I assume you take your personal helicopter all over the state to watch games... But enough of my sarcasm, you haven no idea what PAM is about other than what your reading in the Houston Chronicle or Crosby Gazzete.........

I think you're missing what I'm saying. I'm not saying they don't need better facilities. I'm saying they don't need better facilities, I'm saying they don't need better facilities to be a powerhouse if they drop down. I'm not saying there isn't a better coach, just that they don't need a different coach to be a powerhouse if they drop down. You may see PAM more, I get to see everybody they would have to play though. They've been to the semis, 3rd round, 2nd round and I think maybe went 8-3 twice lately. That's in 6A barely making the enrollment limit. I agree though, the conversation is pointless until re-alignment. 

I'm still not sure what you mean by the Rodgers thing? Charles would have done the same thing for those LC squads, even with the numbers Rodgers put up Charles was still much more highly ranked. They played in two completely different classes so much don't think it's an even comparison. 

Exactly, the Crosby Gazzette doesn't tell its reader that the Old Tj stadium and facilities are older than the Crosby Gazzette itself... Now if there is even a Crosby Gazzette, you might look back in old articles and see what PAM is working with...... Don't tell me PAM doesn't have more talent than anyone around, because if you do, you know nothing.... NFL players everywhere, Jammal, Babineaux, the other Babineaux, Gorrer, the list goes on... I'm not caught up in hype, I'm caught up in real life.....

You said "town" on your initial post. Off the top of my head I can think of just recently Christine Michael, Kheeston Randall and Ryan Grant all being drafted. I know Willie Jefferson from Ozen was also playing with the Texans and Bills the last couple of years too. I would agree if you're talking about single school though.