Incoming Freshmen classes?

He's referencing Silsbee's freshman class.  He doesn't want to comment and turn this thread into the same old Silsbee/HJ thread.  

I hear PAM has some talent in the incoming class but haven't seen a lot of them.  Memorial had the strongest Freshman class last year (even without a couple of kids who transferred out) and Silsbee will have the best one this year.  

He's referencing Silsbee's freshman class.  He doesn't want to comment and turn this thread into the same old Silsbee/HJ thread.  

I hear PAM has some talent in the incoming class but haven't seen a lot of them.  Memorial had the strongest Freshman class last year (even without a couple of kids who transferred out) and Silsbee will have the best one this year.  

:)

​I believe the McCain kid is about '5"10 and the Adams kid is '6"1.

Not sure on McCain.  Haven't seen him lately.  Last time I saw Adams (a couple of weeks ago), I would say he's 6'2".  Both are finishing above the rim now.  

Edited by TxHoops

Not sure on McCain.  Haven't seen him lately.  Last time I saw Adams (a couple of weeks ago), I would say he's 6'2".  Both are finishing above the rim now.  

I have only seen Adams play a few times. I know this is saying a lot this early, but his game reminds me a lot of Bosha. Great shooter, good ball handling, and similar build. 

So Silsbee has two studs, and everybody else is ok?? Or nobody else is really making any noise??  No Beaumont, Port Arthur, Orange, Kountze, HJ kids to name as being talented.  We gotta remember these kids have a long ways to go, throw some names out there. I'm positive we have more than two talented kids.