Incoming Freshmen classes?

When I see it then I will believe it

I'm going off of what everybody else is basing thier opinion on and that's last year and travel ball. Listening to the parents, I think they lost to Silsbee last year in a close game and maybe one other loss. I'm not a basketball guru, just chiming in on the discussion.

I'm going off of what everybody else is basing thier opinion on and that's last year and travel ball. Listening to the parents, I think they lost to Silsbee last year in a close game and maybe one other loss. I'm not a basketball guru, just chiming in on the discussion.

Its all about matchups. Maybe Silsbee took yall "light" on that night. Unless yall get in some quality transfers, expect the same result from last year.

BH DAD, I'm just messing with you. I'm only predicting yall will suck.

BH DAD, I'm just messing with you. I'm only predicting yall will suck.

Hopefully no one is saying that we will be real strong at the Varsity level as it's been a while for us to even make the playoffs.  Our Freshman class is the strongest that we have had in many years, but that doesn't do you any good unless they continue to improve.  I don't have a kid at this level but have been around the program on both the girls and boys side for many years and I think this group is the strongest we have had in at least 15 years.

Barring too much moving around, Silsbee's Freshman class should be the strongest and has been the best in the area since they were little.

on another note, BlueDove, how is your boy doing?  I had the opportunity to ref them last year and he definitely could play.

Hopefully no one is saying that we will be real strong at the Varsity level as it's been a while for us to even make the playoffs.  Our Freshman class is the strongest that we have had in many years, but that doesn't do you any good unless they continue to improve.  I don't have a kid at this level but have been around the program on both the girls and boys side for many years and I think this group is the strongest we have had in at least 15 years.
Barring too much moving around, Silsbee's Freshman class should be the strongest and has been the best in the area since they were little.

on another note, BlueDove, how is your boy doing?  I had the opportunity to ref them last year and he definitely could play.

Thanks for asking. I hear he is adjusting well. I very seldom hear from him :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well now that we are more than a month into the school year and after playing in some varsity scrimmages and the Nederland Fall league, I can say that Kevin Dotson at Kelly will be a top 3 Freshman player in the area. He will get substantial varsity minutes this year...wouldn't be surprised if he started on a pretty talented Kelly squad. He's 7'3...I mean 6'3, dunks with ease, shares the ball, nice touch, can handle the ball and knock down 3's. Kid is picking up the system and improving everyday!