Houston Texans

the funny thing is, over this time span, the Texans have been in the playoffs about as many times as the Cowboys.

Good Morning Cowboy Fans!  Next week you can get some popcorn and watch the Texans in the PLAYOFFS!:)

Dont you still have to beat the Jaguars? Never underestimate your opponent.

I'm a Cowboy fan and I will watch. Being a football fan does not even begin to define who I am.

Texans should have top 3 defense in NFL. They went 9-7 with a rookie head coach Fitzpatrick as qb a injured Foster and no clowney. With a 2nd year under b.ob. a healthy Foster and cushin with Vince and clowney helping jj up front. I believe it's realistic to believe the Texans will at least win one more game than last year for 10-6 ....... I no qb is up in the air but mallet or hoyer just have to be better than Fitz. Yes no Andre but Hopkins at this point is the better wr. Last year proved that.

Any real Texans fan knew Foster wouldn't play 16 games. So we was banking on that. I rather have him 2nd half of season 100% healthy. The Texans will fight and get a wild card. 

And for the cowboys fan. The Texans were established in 2002 so what y'all did before that is irrelevant. both teams have only 2 playoff wins boys lead head up 3-1 and have a better win % since 2002 (consider we was a expansion team). There is no room to talk. 

My honest opinion is the Texans schedule say 9-7.  And could go up if mallet or clowney play to potential. 

Wouldn't have give O'Brien a chance to be back next year after 5 games into the season.  But with all the trouble at qb and Foster going down, he has actually done a great job this year.  Maybe he's a better coach than I have given him credit for.

yall still will have that GM, good luck cause he aint going nowhere now. 

I'm still not sold on rick Smith as GM. it's not like we're bad at every position. this team always just a qb away. undrafted frosted jj Watt cushing Hopkins  mercilus etc we did draft a lot of great players under his watch. few good trades and couple nice FA signings. this team  9-7 two years in a row imagine our record if we had a rogers or even a Dalton. 

Gonna throw a quarterback at y'all for next year: Drew Brees. Sean Payton gone and contract all ready to be re-negotiated. Crummy team in NOLA and he could get two more good years (I know he's 36) with a decent receiving corps and improving O-line in Houston. Possible SB run with him under center for the Texans. Thoughts?

I think any team needing a starting QB would welcome Drew Brees no matter how old he is.

Even though I am a Cowboy fan, I watch the Texans and I have a bit of advice for Texans fans. Give up on Clowney. To me he is a super bust. I rank him right up there with Brian Bosworth......the most overrated player ever.

ok, I'll go back to the Cowboys thread now.