Houston Texans

if he was a "never was" he never would have gotten drafted and afterwards signed to another squad lol. Fitz looked like a "never was" qb in Houston, went to the Jets and he doing damn good lol. Playing for the Exans aint for everybody, look at Hoyer he was doing better in Cleveland than he is now lol. Exans fans looking for a player to blame thats all, ok then, he's out, now which player yall going to throw shade on next? Foster? Watt? Hopkins? Washington? The freaking kicker? Lmao! Looks like a dismal organization to me that needs changes at the top on down, how about managing yall drafts better, that would be a start, yall the laughing stock of the NFL right now and there's 3 other teams with a worse record. That's beyond bad. 

nobody blaming him for their sorry play.  Most were tired of his childish and pouty attitude.  Not a team player at all

nobody blaming him for their sorry play.  Most were tired of his childish and pouty attitude.  Not a team player at all

the team not really being players at all honestly from what I saw on Sunday, I've seen teams give up on a game once in a season early, I have now seen Houston give up on a game twice and we are not at the halfway point of the season lol, Miami looked like world-beaters out there, Super Bowl contenders. 

Fits had the Texans 9-7 he was kind of decent nothing change he's not putting up 350 a game just run the ball pass when it's there depend on defense same thing he did here. Texans have a good organization just bad gm. Always in the 10 NFL teams on Forbes so the organization is doing good. Owner wise. Just have to get a good gm. I love my Texans no matter what. I've seen worst. Still only one game behind the colts for 1st place in afc south. On is running his offense he ran in ne without the personel same with rc can't adapt 

If Mallett was all that and a bag of chips Belichick never would have gotten rid of him for a 6th or 7th round pick (whatever it was).

A million dollar arm with a $0.10 brain

see there it is again lol ^^^^^^^

Smh. Mallett is probably laughing at that pitiful organization (Exans) he wanted out of right now, but go ahead and throw all of that shade to him, yall better win this next game versus lowly Tennessee cause if yall dont im going to have alot of fun on Sunday throwing shade on the Exans and their fans lmao!!! 

Smh. Mallett is probably laughing at that pitiful organization (Exans) he wanted out of right now, but go ahead and throw all of that shade to him, yall better win this next game versus lowly Tennessee cause if yall dont im going to have alot of fun on Sunday throwing shade on the Exans and their fans lmao!!! 

mallet wants out because he can't win a fair competition against hoyer. He shouldn't be lol at anything but himself. Can he go to a better team and be a career back up yes David Carr,did. Even got a ring but just like Carr his best chance of starting was here.

Sidenote ...at least or owner doesn't bring in women beaters and call them true leaders. Or have players who just killed a teamate on sidelines. Ijs but 3 rings I guess you can get away with a lot ask new England 

mallet wants out because he can't win a fair competition against hoyer. He shouldn't be lol at anything but himself. Can he go to a better team and be a career back up yes David Carr,did. Even got a ring but just like Carr his best chance of starting was here.

Sidenote ...at least or owner doesn't bring in women beaters and call them true leaders. Or have players who just killed a teamate on sidelines. Ijs but 3 rings I guess you can get away with a lot ask new England 

appealed and dismissed. Otherwise he wouldn't be playing. Smh. Keep reaching. Mallett can lol all he wants, other than he and Wilfork which players on that pathetic waste of a team got a ring? Maybe yall trash arses need to call up David Carr, can he play defense and play qb?  Lmao!!! 

7-9! 

a blow hard cowboy fan that throws "shade" on the Texans..... they are everywhere.  Cowboy fans need to clean up their own house before throwing "shade" (whatever that means)

a blow hard cowboy fan that throws "shade" on the Texans..... they are everywhere.  Cowboy fans need to clean up their own house before throwing "shade" (whatever that means)

we have legit injuries so we're not bad off, yall have no excuses and are the laughing stock of the league. Exans have alot to clean up, Dallas has to clean up the the main injuries: Romo and Dez. Nice try though. Lmao! 

we have legit injuries so we're not bad off, yall have no excuses and are the laughing stock of the league. Exans have alot to clean up, Dallas has to clean up the the main injuries: Romo and Dez. Nice try though. Lmao! 

so is that what throwing shade means? blame your record on injuries, dismiss the nutcase going after a coach, having the guy that killed his buddy driving impaired still on the roster and sidelines. Throw shade on the Texans so people conveniently forget about the circus in Dallas.

You are what your record says you are.

Houston and Dallas both are terrible at the moment.....no denying that.

so is that what throwing shade means? blame your record on injuries, dismiss the nutcase going after a coach, having the guy that killed his buddy driving impaired still on the roster and sidelines. Throw shade on the Texans so people conveniently forget about the circus in Dallas.

You are what your record says you are.

Houston and Dallas both are terrible at the moment.....no denying that.

use your google. Exan fans never cease to amaze me lmao!! 

OK only time will tell I'm telling you cowgirls fans now the Texans will be in the playoff slightly above 500 then week 10 Foster is back at 100 for the playoff push. Just remember you heard it here first. 10-6 . And to be honest with the schedule it could be way more only 4/5 teams had a better record than the Texans in 2014. Thats on our schedule. Optimistic yes but other than colts and pats. Whats to fear. Again Texans was 9-7 with no Foster for 6games Fitz at qb no clowney and a unhealthy cushing.

wanna change that tune now? 

i really hate it for Mallett, poor kid should be on a playoff team. 

He will Mr. Bg he will

hopefully the Exans pick him up and Mallett can get outta there to a better team. 

7-9! Hopefully Mallett gets traded to a good team.

Aye I always wanted mallet to be the guy but hoyer to me outplayed mallet slightly during the first 2 preseason games. Nothing changes both better than Fitz. Playoff bound.

Exactly right! Both better than Fitz. If Hoyer falters, Mallet gets his chance. I'm more worried about running backs than quarterbacks!

man what a time to be alive! Lol 

I'm a Cowboy fan too. This just happened to be on an NFL site and I remembered someone joking about Yates being available. I bet Shaub is too.

Matt "Pick6 Cotton" Swab. I remember that guy. 

Check this out, im still laughing at this organization. Lol

@TexasMonthly: The Texans had an awful 72 hours, but their problems extend beyond even that

This is the hidden content, please

Cowboys win Superbowl... cowboys not make playoffs don't tell me injuries Foster was hurt all year long. It is what it is. The defense is more a issue than the o everybody but Watt took a step back. 

Know this being a Texans fan gives you though Skin. I've had my heart broken more times than you could imagine. Yet each game day. I grab a hi life sit in front the tv. And say. Go Texans go. Its a thrill only Texans browns and a few others know. When the product will never meet your hopes. But one year I'll be able to sit back and say you remember the rick Smith era. And crack joke after joke story after story......

Go Texans 

Matt "Pick6 Cotton" Swab. I remember that guy. 

Check this out, im still laughing at this organization. Lol

@TexasMonthly: The Texans had an awful 72 hours, but their problems extend beyond even that

I agree with the qb position for the Texans being a sore spot.  But, Yates and Schaub have combined for as many playoff wins as Romo.  And, in the 14 years the Texans have been in the league, they have as many playoff wins as the Cowboys.  Not a lot to brag about the last 14 years for "America's Team" fans.  

Texans 5-12=top 5 pick=free Saltgrass for me

I agree with the qb position for the Texans being a sore spot.  But, Yates and Schaub have combined for as many playoff wins as Romo.  And, in the 14 years the Texans have been in the league, they have as many playoff wins as the Cowboys.  Not a lot to brag about the last 14 years for "America's Team" fans.  

Texans 5-12=top 5 pick=free Saltgrass for me

its the Exans, they aint getting no more top5 picks, bad for the league if they get one. Titans, Lions, Jags, 49ers, Bucs, Ravens, Bears or Browns. 5 of those teams will be in the top5.